PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What can I expect from preseason game 4 tomorrow?

Man, I'll tell you .. as a (somewhat) veteran member here it's been really annoying to see this board inundated with all these Sudfeld fans who just follow him wherever he goes, no respect for the team, really just taking over every thread. And the bashers make it worse. All this for a third-string TE.

Oh, wait ... wrong player. Never mind. ...;)

Nicely done, sir. Players have fans that follow them from their college teams all the time. While the Tebow fans are certainly more in force than some of the other players that brought their college fans here with them, they're no different.

Now Lance, you look like a strong young pup. Why don't you see if you can give that a nice tear?

BGUvTu_CMAE2yZY.jpg:large

I can't... I can't.

As an admitted Suddy fan (hence the name) I come here with my hat in hand not knowing much about the Pats other than:

A. Tom Brady is probably the GOAT at his position based upon stats, wins, rings, leadership and a super hot wife.

B. They win a lot.

C. Bill is a heckuva a coach.

D. I love the 70's white uni's with the old patriot hiking the football.

So, the question really is, how much Suddy will I see tomorrow and is it worth my time to even tune in? Does Bill even play starters / players that will get significant time in the regular season?

Thanks for the knowledge.

I think Suddy will play. They (the team and him) will want to get that fumble out of his system, and what better time to do it? Brady has already said he expects to play some against the Giants. I believe they will try to do a mini-tune-up and have Brady try to complete at least one pass to each of the guys who will be his starting receivers against the Bills, and then they all will sit. Then it will be the Tim Tebow show, for, hopefully, the last time ever in a Pats uniform.

I would note that Reiss thinks that the vets playing for a roster spot include Tebow, A Wilson and Washington.

Um, this is Patriots football. I don't know how someone on this board can ask "is it worth my time to tune in".:eek:

Not attacking you pesonally but it just blows my mind to have that question asked. I don't care if they are playing two hand touch againts againts Sister Mary's School for Girls, I'm "tuning in".*

* actually two hand touch againts Sister Mary's School for Girls in bikinis would be interesting , wouldn't it?

2 hand grab ass would be cool... :D

As an admitted Suddy fan (hence the name) I come here with my hat in hand not knowing much about the Pats other than:

A. Tom Brady is probably the GOAT at his position based upon stats, wins, rings, leadership and a super hot wife.

B. They win a lot.

C. Bill is a heckuva a coach.

D. I love the 70's white uni's with the old patriot hiking the football.

So, the question really is, how much Suddy will I see tomorrow and is it worth my time to even tune in? Does Bill even play starters / players that will get significant time in the regular season?

Thanks for the knowledge.

I expect Sudfeld will play a bit, but I doubt he'll be playing too much. My guess would be that he'll be starting week 1, so the Pats won't want to leave him on the field and exposed to injury for too long.

I would note that Reiss thinks that the vets playing for a roster spot include Tebow, A Wilson and Washington.

The basis for concern with Washington is that he hasn't been handling the KRs. Seems odd to me that they would sign one of the leagues leading returners, not give him opportunities to return, then decide he couldn't do it. It is more plausible that they are already comfortable with what Washington can bring to the return game. This is different than the other two players, who were not league leaders last year, had preseason opportunities, and looked awful.

I'm looking for a breakout game as Ras-I Dowling establishes himself as the #3 CB

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back