PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Brady Should Really Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowGettingUp

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I start from the position that all legal remedies at this point are long shots. So what else can Brady do to fight back to try to prove his innocence? He has to play in the court of public opinion, not the legal court system.

Here's a nice starting hint about how to fight from Senator Shaheen:

I think Brady should approach 60 Minutes and put on a proper defense. Have them get an expert on the ideal gas law, and explain how the NFL selectively leaked misleading information. Explain how he was told that the didn't need his phone and then how they slammed him when he replaced it. Explain how the NFL conducted pressure tests and then refused to release the results. I'm sure the NFL will refuse to appear on the show, which will make it look worse for them.

Brady is not going to do anything publicly until all of his legal remedies are exhausted.

I start from the position that all legal remedies at this point are long shots. So what else can Brady do to fight back to try to prove his innocence? He has to play in the court of public opinion, not the legal court system.

Here's a nice starting hint about how to fight from Senator Shaheen:

I think Brady should approach 60 Minutes and put on a proper defense. Have them get an expert on the ideal gas law, and explain how the NFL selectively leaked misleading information. Explain how he was told that the didn't need his phone and then how they slammed him when he replaced it. Explain how the NFL conducted pressure tests and then refused to release the results. I'm sure the NFL will refuse to appear on the show, which will make it look worse for them.

He might, but think he would probably wait until he's retired. Then he can unload on these pricks. And I'd bet the farm he will. He is not one to back down.

brady's toast...

those ******* judges were totally in the tank for the league. i wouldn't be shocked if they were paid off.
we might learn about that in a few years.

such crap.....i hope jimmy's decent

He might, but think he would probably wait until he's retired. Then he can unload on these pricks. And I'd bet the farm he will. He is not one to back down.
Not good enough. The Brand is tarnished. There is no reason to wait.

He waits and this will be all forgotten and they will smirk at the Krafts and Brady. Kraft tried to aqueous for the sake of the game and they rammed it up his ass. Why would you be willing to give the League a free pass now?
I will be so angry if he lets this slide. It is his legacy but it is our pride. We have skin in this game. Goodell just mocked him today....."We just want to put this behind us and move on".....Not so fast buddy!
Nuke this.
DW Toys

P.S. Strange thought. What if Goodell is relying on information given to him by NFL execs that have an axe to Grind on N.E. If he says based on facts. What facts? The Wells report proved there was no evidence. It's like he does not really know and he is taking their word. It's too strange that he is playing it this way. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Have sex with Goodells's wife.

With his own ****!?! :eek:

Maybe with Mort's. He's probably not using it for much these days.
For a middle aged gal she's not bad lookin.

With that said TB would need to lower his standards by a factor of 10

Winning another championship or two might be the best revenge. They want to cripple the Patriots and failed. Haters that keep ranting have to know the Patriots keep winning under the microscope.

I don't want it to end with just winning anyway - fight back.

I just want the Hatriots to know without a doubt the Patriots are the BEST.

Well, you know the old VD saying: You've slept with every person your partner has slept with? That would mean he's having sex with Goodell!:eek:
Ugh....awful visual. I need to put hydrogen peroxide on my brain.

Not good enough. The Brand is tarnished. There is no reason to wait.

He waits and this will be all forgotten and they will smirk at the Krafts and Brady. Kraft tried to aqueous for the sake of the game and they rammed it up his ass. Why would you be willing to give the League a free pass now?
I will be so angry if he lets this slide. It is his legacy but it is our pride. We have skin in this game. Goodell just mocked him today....."We just want to put this behind us and move on".....Not so fast buddy!
Nuke this.
DW Toys

Youre pissed. I get it. We all are. But for you to say "i will be so angry if he lets this slide.."!? Dude, that is a very presumptuous statement. Yes all Pats fans have skin the game-but not even close to as much as Tom. Every decision hes made for the last 15+ years has been in the best interests of the team. He takes his responsibility to his teammates and coaching staff seriously. He also values his good name. But let me present to you a VERY REAL possibility: IF, ( a BIG if), they grant him an en banc-before he proceeds-if his legal team tells him its highly likely that a. he will lose and b. the decision comes in Dec. or Jan.-meaning he would like likely be suspended for playoff push or even worse, playoff games, he may very well drop it, feeling it just wouldnt be fair to his teammates, or the fans. And the best revenge of all is winning another SB. Nothing Tom could do could ever make me mad. It is his decision and his alone. Your so-called "skin" in the game(or ANY Pats fan) is pretty minor compared to his. so show TB a little respect. Hes earned it.

I'm still hoping this is Goodell "punking" Brady and everyone is going to laugh it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back