PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Bill Fans are thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills fans think? That's a story in and of itself.

Richter said:
Bills fans think? That's a story in and of itself.

ohh snap. :D (hmm the stupid things i say when i am sick)

Why is it that fans of other teams always think that opposing fans are morons? We do it. Reading that Bills board, they do it. I think it's weird. We're all fans of the same product, the NFL, guys running around smashing each other while chasing a small oblong piece of pigskin. Are ANY of us that smart, really? lol.

I think the lack of huge discussion here about the Bills comes from the fact that the Bills simply aren't very good right now. Add into that the fact that we all remember the opener in 2003, and we know that BRADY remembers the opener in 2003, and I guess we just know that the Pats will come out gunning on a team that is too new to know what they have yet.

It's not that we don't respect the Bills (any given Sunday) its that they are green. And one thing that Bill has shown over the years is that inexperienced teams are mincemeat against the Pats.

I'm ready for football, enough -talk-.

Brownfan80 said:
Why is it that fans of other teams always think that opposing fans are morons? We do it. Reading that Bills board, they do it. I think it's weird. We're all fans of the same product, the NFL, guys running around smashing each other while chasing a small oblong piece of pigskin. Are ANY of us that smart, really? lol.

I think the lack of huge discussion here about the Bills comes from the fact that the Bills simply aren't very good right now. Add into that the fact that we all remember the opener in 2003, and we know that BRADY remembers the opener in 2003, and I guess we just know that the Pats will come out gunning on a team that is too new to know what they have yet.

It's not that we don't respect the Bills (any given Sunday) its that they are green. And one thing that Bill has shown over the years is that inexperienced teams are mincemeat against the Pats.

I'm ready for football, enough -talk-.

Well done Brownfan80 I think we all are ready for some football. Is good to see that Laurence Maroney was not in the injury report.

Bills are in for an old fashioned butt kicking on Sunday. They may be in the Brady Quinn sweepstakes this year with the Jets.

Brownfan80 said:

Because, reading their board, it's quite clear they ARE morons. As in, devoid of intellectual capacity. Not to say that everyone on this board is a Mensa member, but that board is a wasteland in terms of mental prowess. And I don't care what teams are involved when I make that judgement.

Richter said:
Because, reading their board, it's quite clear they ARE morons. As in, devoid of intellectual capacity. Not to say that everyone on this board is a Mensa member, but that board is a wasteland in terms of mental prowess. And I don't care what teams are involved when I make that judgement.
my favorite is the guy who says "Don't think Weis leaving is a blow - plenty of staff watched his offense and learned." :confused:

When's the last time the Bills were in the playoffs, 1998? Seriously, no matter who we play this year, we should expect to get trolls on this board that are convinced that "the run is over." Whatevs. Let the games begin.

Richter said:

OK, I went and took a look. The discussion started out with standard football talk along the lines of:

"Looks like Dillon will get the carries. Dillon makes his living off of Guard and Center play.

On offense, run the ball to the left against NE with a motion man heading right."

Then a Patriots fan infiltrated and started talking smack, and the thread disintegrated. Too bad those Pa...er, Bills fans are all such morons.

Good to see that we are not the only board infected with a Troll problem.

I don't like it when other teams fans come here and try and p*ss in the soup, and I don't like it when our fans do it to them. I know they were referencing us on this board in particular, but who would actually think that a fans perspective is in anyway reflective of that of the team?

Believe it or not, we are not at war with any other teams fans. However we may hate thier team, and personally dislike thier fans, it does not give us justification to go to thier territory and try and rile them up with trolling post and flames.

Richter said:

Precisely. But then it still amazes me that Bills/Dolphins/etc fans read this board and come away with the same exact sentiments that you just emoted. It's weird how being a fan works.

I don't think Pats fans set the line in this game at Patriots -8.5

:confused:

'Everything must come to an end' seems to be the general consensus on the Bills boards (others too). I agree...but...until the team of BB (especially) and SP 'move on' the good times will continue to roll. Even last year when injuries devastated the team they were 'that' close to another SB. Every year the Pats will have a legit chance of adding another SB trophy to the collection not just an outside shot. Only a handful of other teams will be in the same position to do the same.

Regardless of the veteran off season personnel losses this potentially might be the best 'overall' team the Pats have fielded since BB took over. Opposition fans will say what they want about the Patriots and their fans (as we do about them) but...I believe the majority of them must be thinking to themselves "Damn!...here they come again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back