PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Bill Belichick did to the Vikings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:

If it's so "unspectacular" then explain to me why NE has drafted more Pro Bowl selections than any other franchise since 2000?
Cuz all the other franchises have won 62 Super Bowls in the same time period and we long suffering Patriot fans have had to put up with so much heartbreak. Eyeball roll.

So far, the trade is Cordarrelle Patterson for Jamie Collins and Logan Ryan. I wouldn't be crowing about how we kicked the Vikings ass in this trade just yet. You know the Pats are gonna picks another UDFA with pick 102 like they did with Harmon, OR they will trade the pick for a 5th and a 4th next year, possibly missing out on another stud receiver like Da'Rick Rogers or even a perfect Patriot like Ryan Swope.

Really great call there, bud.

You're the ONLY person who thinks that. No scout out there agrees with you.

Every one had mixed reviews on Patterson.

I don't really think he'd fit well in the complex system the Patriots try to run.

It's hard picking receivers here for a reason. They're asked to do more.

Pending pick 102, what would people have really rathered?

Patterson, Dobson, and Ryan (draft Ryan instead of Harmon at 91 since he was ahead of him on BB's board)

or

Collins, Dobson, Ryan, Harmon, pick 104

Two swing for the fences type WRs, one would of panned out. :D Patterson could've helped on screens and slants too.
Not just screens and slants, Patterson is an excellent punt and kick returner, and had 300 yards rushing out of the backfield as well. He's the 2nd Most versatile WR behind Tavon Austin.

So far, the trade is Cordarrelle Patterson for Jamie Collins and Logan Ryan. I wouldn't be crowing about how we kicked the Vikings ass in this trade just yet. You know the Pats are gonna picks another UDFA with pick 102 like they did with Harmon, OR they will trade the pick for a 5th and a 4th next year, possibly missing out on another stud receiver like Da'Rick Rogers or even a perfect Patriot like Ryan Swope.

Yeah... Rogers was such a stud he wasn't drafted.

Patterson and Hunter were never coming to the Pats, neither can run a route, nor does either seem that swift adjust routes on the fly.

Possibly the most ignorant post I've seen in a long time. Hilarious part is you probably believe in that comment
laughing_smiley.gif

Do you think that Eli Manning and Joe Flacco are great QBs?

You're the ONLY person who thinks that. No scout out there agrees with you.

actually i think the patriots also felt that way, what with taking dobson instead of patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back