Welcome to PatsFans.com

What being a liberal means to me

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by gomezcat, Feb 8, 2006.

1. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I am a liberal. Therefore, I hate freedom, America, the rule of law and order, white people, straight people, war (which I never, never, ever consider to be a necessary evil), capitalism, anyone who criticises me, rich people, all soldiers and football (apart from black players).

I love all Democrats, all gay people, all ethnic minority people, pacifists, insurgents, sex offenders, terrorists (sorry, freedom fighters), Nancy Pelosi, Kennedy etc etc blah blah, taxing and spending (regardless of its effect on the deficit) and all immigrants. I adore criminals, especially the violent ones. I also love anyone who hates freedom-loving America, absolutely adore them. In fact, I fantasise about them every night.

Oh, I also hate the Police (completely, 1,000,000%) and I will ignore a President's attempts to subvert the rule of order for his own political reasons (e.g. Clinton and impeachment. I can't EVER manage a Republican president going against the Constitution so it doesn't apply here).

My views on ALL issues are completely in step with what conservatives have correctly identified as the "typical liberal". I do not disagree with any liberals on any issues AT ALL, nor have I ever done so. Examples of areas in which I have NOT disagreed with liberals to the left of me would be eating meat, abortion, the death penalty for dictators, taxation, the need to go into Iraq and many other issues.
    Is there any chance that I could be added to the Troop Hater's list?
    No one has questioned my sexuality yet. What's going on?
    I haven't specifically been called moronic and liberal. What do I have to do to deserve this honour? Is my correct spelling of the word "honour" not good enough to class me as Anti-American? What about my use of the word "full stop" rather than "period"?
    I haven't had any bricks. Sort it out, eh?
    Now, who's for a nice cup of tea? :D

(Hint: it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that the above post was sarcastic..............)
  2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,198 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

You realize that thanks to your post we'll now hear this 'confession' read on Rush Limbaugh's show don't you?
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

Jesus Gomey, that was beautiful, I can't believe all those wonderful things were bouncing around in your head, good for you. :rocker: :singing:
  4. gomezcat

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

:eek:. Bugger, I hadn't thought of that.
  5. JLC

JLC Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Priceless!

Can you do one for neo-cons? :D
  6. gomezcat

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I'll have a go. I'll take the posts of some of the more, ahem, outspoken posts from say NEM and the others (as that is what I did for the liberal one)- in fairness, I should perhaps look at myself for some of these posts.
    Fascist sheep moronic racist frigging a$$holes, here we come.
  7. gomezcat

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Cheers Harry. Gomey is what the real Gomez's owner's girlfriend calls him, BTW. He isn't my cat (or, more accurately, I am not currently his human), I just shared a house with him. There is far too much nonsense floating around my head. Jo (Miss Gomezcat) will testify to that.
    For example, I am still struggling with how to upgrade the running game next year without killing the salary cap. Others will know what I mean.