PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What away game is likely to have best ticket/seat availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If I'm willing to foot the bill for airfare etc., where would you look first, second, and third?

I would say Miami. Their stadium is huge and their fan base is dwindling. And also it's Miami :cool:

I was down in South Florida last December and it was like Foxboro south - everywhere, South Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, all over the place.

Been to Miami, worked in Ft Lauderdale and would love to go back. Game is the weekend of my Condo Association meeting and I need to attend to keep from being royally screwed. Bummah!

Pats mailing list is going to Dallas but tix are not easy to come by.

If possible, shoot for the night games, especially the Monday nighters. That's Cincinnati and Baltimore this year. Many season ticket holders can't make it Monday nights.

The Jets and Gaints are sold out. You might be able to buy some tickets on the internet from a sane season ticket holder. I've been to a Pats/Jets game at the Meadowlands (the comback in 2001, it was hilarious!!!) and the Meadowlands is a nice place to watch a game.

I would highly doubt that you could get any tickets for the Cowboys.

The Ravens might be out of it by week 13, so there is a chance.

But your best bet seems to be the October game in Miami, good time to be in Miami, and you should be able to buy tickets from the team.

The Jets and Gaints are sold out. You might be able to buy some tickets on the internet from a sane season ticket holder. I've been to a Pats/Jets game at the Meadowlands (the comback in 2001, it was hilarious!!!) and the Meadowlands is a nice place to watch a game.

But your best bet seems to be the October game in Miami, good time to be in Miami, and you should be able to buy tickets from the team.

I've been looking for a while now. The Pats game in Miami is "Sold Out" but you can still buy season tickets. :confused: Hopefully they don't sell out their season ticket alotment and those tickets get tossed out on ticketmaster. Cowboys tix are not to bad I have seen a few decent deals on Ebay but none good enough to make me bite. If you can't tell Miami and Dallas are the two games that I have narrowed my search to. Cincy tix are way overpriced plus WTF is in Cincy to see (After all it is a "family vacation" :D )? I will be going to the Baltimore game due to the fact that I live just over an 1 1/2 away.

I'll be at the Baltimore game. It's sold out and you'll pay about $250 for bad seats, although it's a new stadium so any seat is pretty good.
Both the Pats and the Ravens should be in the playoff hunt and the game is Monday night in December. Should be a good one.
Not to mention that the ESPN Zone restaurant is within walking distance from the stadium. My plan is to eat there sometime during an afternoon or night game Sunday, spend the night, do girly things with the wife during the day Monday then go to the game. The area around the stadium is good for the party crowd and the family stuff.

I've talked to people about the Tix for the cowboys games and Many people have told me that they just go the day of the game and get them...

Not sure if its true, though I am going to the Dallas game since its only an hour from me.

I've talked to people about the Tix for the cowboys games and Many people have told me that they just go the day of the game and get them...

Not sure if its true, though I am going to the Dallas game since its only an hour from me.

I just put a "best offer" bid on 6 front row LL End zone seats for the Dallas game. Now that would (hopefully "WILL") be a good time!!! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back