PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you wearing today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Brady jersey ("standard issue" NE fan attire, so I got 2 so far as gifts.) I'm leaning toward a Tippett throwback for my next paraphernalia purchase. It's not like they can let him go for cap reasons any more. Plus he's a Member of my Tribe.

PFnV

I'm wearing what I wear every week since 2004! Official Bruschi jersey over the Red Sox 2004 ALCS shirt and a "B" Red Sox hat!

GO PATS...BEAT BOLTS!!!! :rocker:

Pats pajama pants, X-Mas gift I wore last Sunday for the first time, so I am not jerking with that karma and wearing them again today.

SB XXXIX T-shirt. Right before kickoff, after my pasta lunch is eaten, my White Brady authentic jersey goes over the T-shirt, since its a road game (my home game jersey is a blue replica Brady jersey.)

Blue #54 for this danish "tourist" fan. :)

The usual: my Brady jersey with jeans.

I was going to deviate since my authentic Brady Michigan jersey came in the mail this week, but decided I better not.

White Brady authentic. I also have the blue Maroney authentic, as well as blue Brady, silver Brady, and red Brady on standby if I need more karma.

Grey Adidas Pats practice sweats Tommy gave me after 2000.

Blue Reebok fitted Pats low-profile cap. I also have several more in the rotation for karma if need be.

In about 3 hours----> a beer stain.

My Patriots Beanie,A Corey Dillion Authentic Jersey..Jeans and my patriots socks..Im here at work..and Everyone is giving me hell...A coworker from socal is a Die Hard Chargers fan,him and I have been at each other all week...LETS GO PATRIOTS!

Got this on over a lucky gray tie dye.

B000HFI1YK.01-AVRR6WAP2O9Z1._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V47593840_.jpg

And keep it clean, if you're naked I don't want to know - especially you, NEM :D

NEM doesn't watch naked - but I've heard he does have a "lucky thong" that he refuses to take off for the duration of the playoffs.

I have been wearing my grey Michigan t-shirt and grey Patriots hoodie since Thursday morning, but went to my son's rugby practice this morning and they got so filthy I had no choice but to take them off.

They are now in the dryer and will be ready for game time.

Jeans, Dillion authentic jersey and pats T shirt!!!

LETS GO PATS!!!!

Here in Mexico, an old school tshirt and a new school visor, 85 degrees, looking for a bar with the game in english.

Here in Mexico, an old school tshirt and a new school visor, 85 degrees, looking for a bar with the game in english.

Buenos Tardes, Amigo!:D

Viva Patriots!!!!!

Hey, I'm a North American too! (Sorry, inside joke).

Go Pats!

My road white Harrison 37 jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back