PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you looking to Learn from Pats/Jets Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady199

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Every game we, along with the team & BB, learn a little more about what kind of Pats team we have.

What are you looking to learn from this game?

For me it's simple. How will the Defense respond to getting thrashed in the 2nd half of the first game. Forget Schemes and individual development which should make our defense better. I want to see how much Pride this Defensive Unit has. The Jets offense had the ball 20 mins in the 2nd half, they made Sanchez, LT, Keller, and Edwards all look like pro-bowlers. Now they got Santonio Holmes to deal with as well.

With Teams of the past you knew that they would come out fired up, with this team, I'm not sure what will happen, they have been trending in the right direction, but after Monday, I think I'll know just about all there is to know about the 2010 Pats.

Also I can't wait to see Woodhead make jets fans start *****ing even more how they should of kept him and let McNight go. LOL, I can't get enough of that.:singing:

Last edited:
If they don't manage 3 picks, I'll be disappointed. Sanchez is easy to predict, so we'll see if they put in the film work...

Cunningham to unleash some pass rush moves that result in him blindsiding Sanchez into the dirt and out for the game.

If they don't manage 3 picks, I'll be disappointed. Sanchez is easy to predict, so we'll see if they put in the film work...

They won't manage 3 picks. We'll just end that here. Part of Sanchez's growth as a quarterback is when to learn to take chances. He doesn't take too many and that is why there wont be 3 picks.

im just looking for a win i dont care if it's by one point

So you're wishing injury on people. Classy.

I know it must be hard to witness such unclassiness when the King of Class, LaDainian Tomlinson, is on your team.

I know it must be hard to witness such unclassiness when the King of Class, LaDainian Tomlinson, is on your team.

It's poor sportsmanship and nothing else.

That said I hope we knock him around like a rag doll, just not enough to actually cause lasting injury.

They won't manage 3 picks. We'll just end that here. Part of Sanchez's growth as a quarterback is when to learn to take chances. He doesn't take too many and that is why there wont be 3 picks.
Quoted for possible future reference. :cool:

I've seen more than I bargained for. :D

O'Brien + Brady is dynamic and the defense has played as best as I've seen in ages.

Last edited:
BTW we absolutely must sign Logan Mankins. He's been lights out since his return.

yeah and your dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes