PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you due for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm due to see a blow out game by Patriots, beat Peyton Whining in his own house. 41-0.

I'm due to see Peyton Whining whining like a baby on national TV.

I'm due to be the richest man alive.

I'm due for a pay raise. Am I the only one?

And seeing as Indy has beaten us the last 2 times, does'nt that make us due to beat them?'

I'm due to hit the pick-6 at Aqueduct.

Adam Vinatieri said:

I'm due to miss a last minute field goal in the playoff game.

I'm due to miss a field goal in the dome.

Referees said

We're due to rule against Colts. We're due to throw PI flags on Colts Defense.
We're due to have a fair game in NFL today.

Due to loose some weight while eating what I want..
I am due for a huge raise just for showing up to work..

I second that motion. Well, actually, I need to change that. A lady who like New England sports, my last 2 exs were both Yankees fans, and my last was a Yankees/Knicks/Giants fan.

What did you do with the body of your last ex?......never mind, I don't want to know....best keep that to yourself....

I'm due for a cold, Bud Light in celebration of another Patriot SB trip. If they lose, I will still drink the Bud Light...but it will not be celebratory.

I'm due to receive a Nigerian letter that comes with an executable bearer bond and I'm due to go freeze my butt off having a cigar for good luck to the Pats. Has worked 14 out of 18 times this year.

I have this friend who is a colt fan. we had this same discussion. I told him Peytons gonna choke this game because all the pressure to win the big game is on him. He thinks its on the pats to keep the dynasty intact. I told him either way the dynasty is in tact because they are in this game, they have 3 rings already and playing with house money. I used the analogy of the 49ers. Yhey didnt win a sb every year, but are still considered a dynasty.

I wonder how Bills fans feel about this? Wern't they "due" to win a SB after 3 losses in a row in the big game?

A loss today would solidify the Colts as this generation's weak sister version of the Bills. At least the Bills got to the big one before they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back