PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you due for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatFan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
After listening to the media all week say that Peyton is "due" and thats the reason the Colts were going to win and me falling out of my chair or driving my car off the road numerous times after I heard it, I thought I'd make a thread on what we as "normal" people are due for.

I'm due get that date with Anna Kournikova.

And for fun not me personally but my alma mater URI is due to win the NCAA BBall championship.

What are you due for?

I am due to win the lottery and several new cars.

I'm due to be bitten by a radioactive spider.

Last edited:
I'm due to date a lady who actually likes sports.

Yes, you are. I married one, and any other chick would have left me by now. :D

LMAO. I'm due for a damn heart attack watching all these Patriots games. Funny thread which makes it's point nicely.

I second that motion. Well, actually, I need to change that. A lady who like New England sports, my last 2 exs were both Yankees fans, and my last was a Yankees/Knicks/Giants fan.

Before the Chargers game I was talking with my father about it and I said that I'm not worried because Schottenheimer is so terrible in the playoffs. Then he actually pulled out the "he's due" argument and I told him that is one of the lamest things he has ever said.

Yes, you are. I married one, and any other chick would have left me by now. :D

Well I married one that wasn't a sports fan, and now I'm single again, lol. Next lady I date must pass a sports quiz, like in the movie "The Diner".

I second that motion. Well, actually, I need to change that. A lady who like New England sports, my last 2 exs were both Yankees fans, and my last was a Yankees/Knicks/Giants fan.

Dude.

Just...dude.

Actually, I LOVE all this "Peyton's Due" crap.

Can you imagine the additional pressure being heaped on his shoulders because of all this NO ONE {outside us in PATRIOT NATION} wants us to win. There is enough pressure that goes into a game like this without the whole world hanging the "this is your time, just rise up and do what you've not been able to do so far" baggage. Moreso than ANY OTHER PLAYER, Peyton has the collective weight to keep us OUT. I say it gets to him. His play, particular early, will be erratic. 2 Picks is my guess.

Now, onto the origional thread....................

I've been reading Victoria Secret's for years, I must be due to date one of their models soon, someone like Gisele Bundchen :cool:

Last edited:
I can't believe this is the reason most are giving for Colts to win. Unbelieveable:eek:

Now to the question;

I'm due to lose to my brother in 1-1 BBall. :D ( won't happen.)

The Raiders are due to beat the Chargers next year. 'Ain't gonna happen though.

The good news is that all my life, my soccer team has gotten worse and worse. They've gotten worse when they couldn't get worse. Then they've gotten worse some more. They pretended to get better for a bit, only to get worse. They became the worst team at being the worst.

Therefore, I'm due several big sporting victories. Ten times more than Peyton.

I'm due to have my favorite NFL team win another Super Bowl. :rocker:

The good news is that all my life, my soccer team has gotten worse and worse. They've gotten worse when they couldn't get worse. Then they've gotten worse some more. They pretended to get better for a bit, only to get worse. They became the worst team at being the worst.

Therefore, I'm due several big sporting victories. Ten times more than Peyton.

That was funny! :rofl:

I'm due for a 3some! :cool:

Last edited:
I think it comes from the Red Sox/Yanks thing Ryan. I don't think anybody is due anything. You are rewarded for hard work. If the Colts win, it's because of all of the work Peyton did to make himself the player he is. There are cases of bad luck. But, that's a 1 in 100 thing. The better prepared is usually rewarded.

I could say I'm due for a better date. But, I should probably lose 20-25 lbs, get a decent haircut, and dress a little better. Probably shouldn't be hanging out at the local beer-drinking joint with buddies either if I'm looking to get better dates.

I'm due to win that damn Super Bowl ticket lottery the Pats have:D

What are you due for?

I'm due for a pet monkey, a billion dollars in cash, and watchign Peyton Manning implode and lose an AFC championship game.

Ok..maybe i'm due for 2 billion dollars in cash..not just one.

but the rest i stand by.

seriously.

I'm due to get sh*tfaced and watch Manning walk out a loser again and my beloved Pats win another superbowl..

Its been a couple years....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye