PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Are The Patriots Doing??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Somebody Please Explain To Me Wtf The Pats Are Doing. They've Lost 3 Key Parts To Their Dynasty, Have About 20 Million Avaible, And Have Reche Caldwell To Show For It......what Are They Doing??????

It's just business. Or at least that's what the Kool Aid says I should say.

Who are you? 30 posts and a lot doom and gloom.

You seem to be a T R O L L

JR4 said:

well, when the pats lose the greatest kicker in their history, its cause for concern and u have to ask questions.

JR4 said:

AMEN!!! I agree..hardly one old to the board and now proclaiming gloom and doom...yawn.....

NE_PATS_FAN_54 said:
well, when the pats lose the greatest kicker in their history, its cause for concern and u have to ask questions.
Awe s#it, did I miss it??

FLUTIE retired?!?!?

NE_PATS_FAN_54 said:
The first question is what are the terms of the contract...and until that is known I think everyone should keep mighty quiet.

JackBauer said:
Richard Seymour?

If they wont give adam 3 mill a year they sure wont give Seymour 9 mill.

Pats726 said:
The first question is what are the terms of the contract...and until that is known I think everyone should keep mighty quiet.
And the second question is, would he have come back for the same $$$ anyway . . . it sure didn't seem like he wanted to.

R_T26 said:
If they wont give adam 3 mill a year they sure wont give Seymour 9 mill.

That makes no sense, whatsoever. I wonder who is more valuable: Seymour, or Adam?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Awe s#it, did I miss it??

FLUTIE retired?!?!?
lol.....flutie is our kicker now.

BelichickFan said:
And the second question is, would he have come back for the same $$$ anyway . . . it sure didn't seem like he wanted to.
ANd the third question I would ask would have to do with his agent and how quickly this deal was done...certainly somone may have talked to Indy a bit premature...

NE_PATS_FAN_54 said:

I am not so sure that Adam is the greatest kicker in the Pats history. He's just the one with the most noteriety.

Its rebuilding time a year or two no playoffs then back in the dance.

yes! any show of doubt, or questioning anything the Patriots do, defintely makes one a troll!

Get a grip. There are holes to be filled and people are worried. That means we CARE.

Add to that the fact that the Pats aren't saying ANYTHING - and they never do - so we are stuck with the doom and gloom media spinning negative views and throwing it at us. Personally, I'm not THAT concerned....yet. It's March. They have plenty of time.

Just heard on Foxnet that Edinger was in for a visit today. Looks like the Pats knew that Adam was gone before we all did.

The pats were not going to give what Dallas offered, and certainly not what Adam would eventually get. I think the pats know much better what Adam is worth NOW than anyone else. In the end, as with others, most would not pay what others have paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes