PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Are the Jets Video Taping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want a full press investigation here .. :spygate:

IMG420.jpg

Mark Sanchez. He blows. They need to find a way to make him improve somehow

Quickly people, flood this picture to Florio asap. That looks to be towards our sideline.

I think they were National Geographic's documentary team specializing in filming disasters. Their current subject - The 2011 New York Jets.

Last edited:
This brewing scandal needs a catchy name. :cool:

So, who is going to post this on Gang Green...lol...

"The rule is that no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game," the league said in a statement from spokesman Greg Aiello. "Clubs have specifically been reminded in the past that the videotaping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals on the sidelines is prohibited.

This is the rule right? I mean are they not breaking it regardless of what they were taping? Why are you guys treating this lightly? Am I missing something? This is Big ******* Deal!

Schotty and the guy behind him are probably looking at the players on the field...so why on earth would the camera be pointing away from where those two are looking....hmmmmmm:eek:

I noticed that during the game yesterday. And if you look behind the guy that is standing behind Schottenheimer there is a guy to the camera man's left that is shielding him. Shielding him from what? Inquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
What's new here? Schottenheimer has a baffled look.

Oh, you mean the Jets staff person with a camera on the sideline. Got it.

Quickly people, flood this picture to Florio asap. That looks to be towards our sideline.

Where they are pointing is irrelevant. It is the location of the camera that is against the rules. Not that it matters anyway. Photo evidence of a Jet employee videotaping several games in 07 wasn't pursued by the league either.

Last edited:
Where they are pointing is irrelevant. It is the location of the camera that is against the rules.

this is funny, maybe spygate will be revealed for the baloney it was sooner rather than later?

Am I wrong, or are defensive signals now defunct because of the designated defender's helmet radio? :confused:

hopefully the pats can get the jets 1st round pick? no? so which one of you guys is going to leak this to the media?

If I remember correctly, he needs to be within a closed environment as well, other wise the camera man is illegal, correct? Or did we just forget to have our guys wear their vest that day? Pick one Roger! Tomorrow!

Quick, get Jay Frazier and his wife on the phone, we've got a breaking story about the Patriots!

And the Jets!

Click, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes