PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What an awesome offense!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year going into the season, before the Branch fiasco, I thought we had balance and depth.. this year it looks even better than imagined, we have not gotten to the June Cuts or the Draft.

We had the #7 offence. We've replaced Brown with Welker and Kight with Stallworth. I think that the offense should be much better.

While you guys have made some nice additions, I think you're all counting your chickens prior to hatching. (Or whatever that stupid saying is.)

Remember, Stallworth is still very injury prone and has never gone over 1000 yards. Welker is a nice player and all, but nothing more than a good #3 target. And I hate to tell ya' this, but Caldwell isn't scaring any one either.

Welker is a nice player and all, but nothing more than a good #3 target. And I hate to tell ya' this, but Caldwell isn't scaring any one either.

1) Welker was your leading receiver and most exciting player, as well as the only guy on that offense who scared me every time he touched the ball.

2) I hope Caldwell doesn't scare anybody. In fact, I hope they think so little of him that they put their worst DB on him, if they bother to cover him at all, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down