Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Texas

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the above honestly. Besides the 49ers there's no team in the NFC that scares me either.

But if I had to choose, I'd pick Cinci. Only because Dalton can torch a lousy secondary with those receivers and the D in Cinci is good enough to slow down some offenses. Since Dalton is young he ain't thinking, when he plays QB he just lights it up. Brady and the other vets tends to think and hesitate when it comes to going deep, maybe it's because they are more concerned about their stats, that I've been led on to think. Who knows. Even with that said, I doubt the Pats, except the secondary, will struggle against Bengals.

I'm not trying to sound Brady/BB-like here but I would honestly say Hou/Den/Bmore all worry me about the same. All are great teams and can beat us in their own different ways. None 'scare' me by any means but having to beat 2 or 3 of them in consecutive weeks will be really tough especially given our playoff performance since sb42. I really don't think there's one team in particular that I can say should scare us more than the others, even though I feel Houston has earned the right to be viewed as the team to beat here.

If Big Ben gets healthy and the Steelers get in, they worry me almost as much. Before Ben's injury they were coming off wins @ Cincy and @ NYG, despite being depleted and the hurrendous officiating in the NYG game.

I'm not trying to sound Brady/BB-like here but I would honestly say Hou/Den/Bmore all worry me about the same. All are great teams and can beat us in their own different ways. None 'scare' me by any means but having to beat 2 or 3 of them in consecutive weeks will be really tough especially given our playoff performance since sb42. I really don't think there's one team in particular that I can say should scare us more than the others, even though I feel Houston has earned the right to be viewed as the team to beat here.

If Big Ben gets healthy and the Steelers get in, they worry me almost as much. Before Ben's injury they were coming off wins @ Cincy and @ NYG, despite being depleted and the hurrendous officiating in the NYG game.

Good points, and if (when) we beat Houston and SF (who couldn't even beat the visiting Rams), how will you feel?

What AFC team scares you the most?

Easy answer, there.

The New EngLand Patriots, Baby.

Is there anybody you'd less like to see on the opposite side'f the field??

This Offense is becoming the closest thing to "Unstoppable" that I've seen since I can remember.

And that's despite a myriad of Injuries, to Gronkowski, Hernandez, Mankins, Vollmer ~ that's 4 All Pro Talents, there, for those counting at home!! ~ and Connolly, to say nothing of the annoying loss of Waters.

And they're only getting better, Brothers & Sisters, as inexplicable as that may be.

And that "horrific" Defense, by the way, is 13th in Points given up ~ the only Statistic that really matters ~ and has improved considerably over the last 4 weeks.

The Patriots are terrifying, Gentlemen.

It's time to Enjoy The Feast.

As I said recently in another thread, the Pats have a 'Super' look about them, fellas.

Good points, and if (when) we beat Houston and SF (who couldn't even beat the visiting Rams), how will you feel?

The same way if we win or lose, to be honest. I think we've seen enough to know we once again have a team that at it's best is capable of doing big things, but also a team that has it's weaknesses that may get exploited. And one or two regular season games isn't going to change that for me. It still needs to come together for us at the right time, and most importantly, we need to be healthy. I've watched us beat a legit contender 45-3 at this stage before only to watch the same team come onto the same field and smack us around a couple months later. I've watched teams go 10-6/9-7 and look like they were toast at certain points in the regular season, put it together suddenly to go all the way. Of course there's alot to feel great about if we come out and win those games but you have to be cautious how much stock you put into regular season games. Same if we were to lose one or both games and feeling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back