• Texas

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
denver....i say that now..may change after i see how we play houston

I have never seen a team get more breaks then the ravens.:mad:Looks like Ben is out for the steelers.

The only team that scares me is the New England Patriots. If we play our game,we can beat anybody,anywhere. I think Goodell would love nothing more than seeing the Pats vs the Broncos/Brady vs Peyton in the playoffs!

I'll say Denver. Simply because of Manning. We've all seen what even mediocre QB's can do against the Pats.

However, this Pat's team can certainly beat them. So they should fear us more.:cool:

The Ratbirds remind me a lot of the 2010 Jets. They're catching too many breaks and they're very familiar with the Pats.

until Sunday night, the Dolphins.

playoff teams...who cares about the dolphins....denver scares me..houston does not. I would actually love to go to houston to get a win..that crowd and team just doesn't scare me...brady struggles in denver if we had to go there

Denver, but Baltimore is a very close #2. I don't think the Ravens are especially good this year, but they always play us extremely close, so who knows. Houston, for whatever reason, isn't a huge concern to me. Seeing them barely manage wins against the Jags and Lions has soured me on them.

The Dolphins...and I don't care what your snotty comeback is, Kid....we are NOT in the playoffs yet...or does this not play into your ADHD addled need to constantly put up these "what if?" threads week after week?

I do not understand all the Denver votes we have the tie breaker over them so they will be coming to Foxboro plus the pats have beaten them once already. I voted Houston because they have the kind of offense that takes away the patriot team strengths. They can control the clock, shorten the game, and take care of the football. A common thread behind recent Pats losses is Brady not getting the ball the usual 8 to 10 times a game. The formula to win this year has been lots of takeaways and a fast uptempo based game. Any team that plays the patriots game will lose IMO no matter when or where. It is teams like Houston that can change the game that worry me. That said I like the patriots chances against any of them come playoff time

Houston for me here at this point of time but honestly even they don't scare me that much.

The teams that you're scared of are the teams I want to beat.

We should show Baltimore we can blow them out once and for all.
2nd are the Texans just because they are the best regular season team so far.

As long as we get the bye, I say bring it on!

Andre Johnson is a load to handle....When he is on top of his game,Matt Schaub can be just as good as any of the Elite QBs out there including Brady.

The Houston secondary is better than Baltimore,Denver and most other AFC teams,you need to run the ball well to beat them.

I ain't buying the sleepwalk game against the Jags and Lions to say they are falling downwards,when its time for the important games come about they will be tough to beat.

Houston should be #1 on everyone's list as the most formidable challenge in January.

Baltimore is a distant second and I still think Denver is a joke that is only being seen as a SB contender because of what Manning has done and Miller on defense....I still think they have little depth behind the starters on both sides

1. Texans because they're balanced and have superstars on both sides of the ball.
2. Steelers because Big Ben is a top 10 QB and they have a really good defense.
3. Broncos because they have a good offense and a really good defense.
4. Bengals because they can be decent.
5. Ravens (on the road) because they have good players on both sides of the ball but they're not playing well this year. If they're at home they go above the Bengals bc the Ravens get home cooking from the refs.

I'll go with toughest in order being 1-5-3-2-4

The encouraging thing in all of this is it seems the pass defense is improving. They handled Denver early and Peyton had some late plays in the game. I'm hoping they've improved enough to offset his play all game long.

Baltimore just stinks IMO with all the injuries. As terrible as our secondary was at that point it was the worst reffed game since the 06 championship game. Robbery, I'd love the chance to play them again.

Houston is formidable but besides 2002, historically the Pats have handled power running games in the past. Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels are great weapons but have been known to disappear at times. Secondary must be up to the challenge. I hate showing our cards to Houston so close to the playoffs for the same reason in 07 when they closed out 16-0. However, I realize they are also showing theirs at the same time.

All the teams mentioned are good, I just think this offense can score at will on any of those teams come playoff time. The key is the defense. Are we overconfident of the vast improvement over the last 2 games against what I consider weak competition? Is Talib the piece that puts this secondary in position to improve? Too few games to make an absolute guarantee on that right now. But I'm excited to find out.

only one team: The New England Patriots

if that offense doesn't beat itself and stays healthy, there's no team in this league that can keep up

if we play our game against any of the teams listed, we will win easily

The Pats are the best team in the AFC, records not withstanding. Three screwups cost them three games. They could just as easily be undefeated right now. The Broncos are the second-best, IMO, going into the playoffs because of Manning. Then I'd go with the Texans, but they don't have a great playoff resume and I don't trust the QB there. Ravens will get worse once Lewis returns.

I'll go with toughest in order being 1-5-3-2-4

3,1,5,2,4 but could change. Whatever team is the healthiest, playing the best D with the QB playing the best.

DEN is playing great now.

HOU has some dings and their D is giving up a lot of points, but because of their offensive balance and guys like Watt on their D, they are outstanding.

If Rothelisberger is healthy, because of the Steeler's D, they may move past HOU. Right now they are in a spot.

BAL is 9-2 but they just aren't convincing me as an elite team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back