PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

what about this for an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckeverlasting

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
we use our pick at 7 or trade back a few and get an extra pick and select jonathan stewart. then, because of this walsh thing, we trade back into the first rd. using our next years first to prevent them from taking it from us, and select jerod mayo. a preemptive strike. that way we get to use our first pick from next year no matter what. no more getting screwed.

we use our pick at 7 or trade back a few and get an extra pick and select jonathan stewart. then, because of this walsh thing, we trade back into the first rd. using our next years first to prevent them from taking it from us, and select jerod mayo. a preemptive strike. that way we get to use our first pick from next year no matter what. no more getting screwed.
I don\'t think that we would get very much for our next year\'s first seeing as it will be number 32.

From the Patriots recent statements, I find it hard to believe they're going to plan their draft around losing next year's pick.

I like Jonathan Stewart but I'd be suprised if we take a RB today.

From the Patriots recent statements, I find it hard to believe they're going to plan their draft around losing next year's pick.

Exactly, why would Coach B / Pioli worry about this Walsh bullsh*t ...u know all they care about is getting the best team for this year to get a trophy.

I'm hoping for extra picks for our #7 unless a Long or Dorsey falls to it....defense / OL wins championships (along with Brady / Moss / Maroney..:)

same thing i thought....if the pats sounded actually scared about what walsh has to say, well then, its a very good plan

but the pats dont even seem to care for walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye