What about Maroney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
What about his injury?

It seems it is a non-issue.

I think we'd have seen a RB drafted way higher if there was much concern.

Maroney is healthy, will start, and will rush for 1200 yards in this new offense.

Maroney will be the talk of the NFL next year. He is going to have a monster year. Teams are going to have to keep safeties in coverage and Moss will command double teams, and Stallworth won't be left alone. So you will have MAroney dicing up defenses and Brady making them pay with play action!Mark my words, if all healthy, this will be the best offense the Pats have had that I can recall!

Last edited:
Maroney is healthy, will start, and will rush for 1200 yards in this new offense.

Believe it or not, a colts fan posted on one of the colts board a very astute observation. Stallworth and Moss will do for Maroney what Harrison and Wayne did for Edge.

Believe it or not, a colts fan posted on one of the colts board a very astute observation. Stallworth and Moss will do for Maroney what Harrison and Wayne did for Edge.

I was never a big E James fan; IMHO, Maroney has a chance to be better

We won't be running the ball this season. Haven't you heard?

Last edited:

A Colts fan would be the best judge, they have seen it first hand. Actually we did in January. I hope everyone comes in and works there butts off, this offense has a chance to me really good.

Laurence is the man.

blooby.jpg

Wow...
Can you imagine this:

Brady in a 2-wide set with Moss and Stallworth on the fly taking 3-4 DBs with them; Watson on a long post down the middle dragging a LB out...and Maroney catching a pass in the flat then turning it upfield, juking guys along the way.

If you play fantasy football, Maroney is now a legitimate top 10 pick. I can see many long TD runs this season.

maroney and watson would seem to be the primary benefactors of the moss acquisition.

how close to the line do you think bob sanders is going to be playing this year against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down