PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

what a shame this league has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJPatsfan26

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I just cannot bring myself to watching any games today seeing the Pats played on Thursday night. I dont want to see the countless "sports journalists" bringing up headsetgate, deflategate, and of course spygate because you know they will.

the NFL is really dead to me from all that has happened in the past 8 months

it dosen't even feel like we did win the Superbowl back in February.

I just cannot bring myself to watching any games today seeing the Pats played on Thursday night. I dont want to see the countless "sports journalists" bringing up headsetgate, deflategate, and of course spygate because you know they will.

I agree with everything you said except the last part. I know we won the Super Bowl. Thursday night was the first time that I could enjoy it all off season. The NFL sucked all the joy out of it for me all offseason for sure. But watching the ceremony and watching the team win brought it all back. But I don't look at football the same anymore.

"The NFL cannot be allowed to become like pro-wrestling"-Bill Belichick circa 2005

Under the stewardship (and I suspect intentional direction) of Roger Goodell and his corrupt band of cronies it HAS become like pro-wrestling. And we've been made the bad guys.

I share this sentiment. I'm just watching Patriots games now.

It's bad enough I had to listen to those 2 tools Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth poop in our punchbowl throughout the entire game on opening night. The rest of the league is dead to me.

watch the game but find a radio broadcast (Boston local) for the sound, you be better off, I cannot remember the last time Collinsworthless said something intelligent

I share this sentiment. I'm just watching Patriots games now.

It's bad enough I had to listen to those 2 tools Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth poop in our punchbowl throughout the entire game on opening night. The rest of the league is dead to me.

Video from NBC and Scott zolak on home theater system is what the doctor ordered for me and it was awesome ! Every week this is what I'm going to do.

hey, trust me, when steelers listen to Scott zolak, you should do it too, it's good for you :p

Come on guys things are looking up:

1. Pats won the SB;
2. Brady won his appeal;
3. NFL looked incompetent and took several media hits;
4. Pats won 1st game;
5. NFL again looked incompetent over headsets and absolved Pats of any involvement;
6. Every day more and more players, coaches, analysts take shots at the NFL and defend the Pats;
7. The tide is turning.

Will the label of "cheaters" ever go away with the other fan bases? No but there's nothing we can do about it nor should we care. Follow BB lead and lets focus on defending the title and being happy that we have the most professional, talented, awesomest football organization in the 21st century.

Law School was 20 years ago for me but I remember Professor Blecker vividly. Profoundly insightful on crime and punishment issues and takes ethical matters seriously. It's a shame we can't have someone like this serve as an NFL commissioner.

Video from NBC and Scott zolak on home theater system is what the doctor ordered for me and it was awesome ! Every week this is what I'm going to do.

hey, trust me, when steelers listen to Scott zolak, you should do it too, it's good for you :p

How do you sync it up? Every time I try it there is a huge delay. Would love to do this again for every game.

I am so excited to watch today..i am the complete opposite

I am so excited to watch today..i am the complete opposite

I'm with you 100% -- I will honestly now, watch 11 games.....

If you restrict your viewing because of the aholes, then you let "them" win.

I, too, have no desire to watch any games and won't be. I support TB12 100%. Not the BS NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back