PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What a Game! Go PATS 9-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptmorgan04

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Well with all the deserved officiating postings and other non congratulatory threads on here. This one is dedicated for Pats fans to be happy and talk about what the Pats did well throughout the game.

My biggest impression is how hard it seemed like Moss played throughout the game, what good shape he must be in and how he keeps his trap shut even when things (like bs calls) dont go his way

Another is how the D tightened up in the second half. If it werent for that crazy pass/run at the end of the first half, this would have been a different game.

Welker, Welker, Welker! Did anyone else besides myself say out loud before the play even happend that it was going to welker! I love it! what a job he did on Punt Returns as well!

Go Pats! much deserved bye week coming up!

Heck yeah.

That catch Moss made over the middle was NUTS! That guy is a freak, I was wrong about him, he is amazingly gifted and when his attitude is right there is no stopping him.

That catch Moss made over the middle was NUTS! That guy is a freak, I was wrong about him, he is amazingly gifted and when his attitude is right there is no stopping him.
Moss was the difference in beating the Colts. No way Reche Caldwell makes that catch nor the bomb in the fourth quarter.

9 catches for 145 yards and one touchdown.

Rosey is perty darn great too!

I think that this was a game for the ages. I am so glad that they came back to win it. I have to be honest, I didn't think that they would. I thought that it was over when the colts scored after the interception.

Credit number 12.

Wes is awesome!!!

Randy needs to stay a patriot forever.

People will attack the d, but those guys played their hearts out. Esp. in the forth when the game was on the line.

For them, Addai is amazing. Gotta love that dude. But, I sure enjoyed seeing him on the bench at the end, staring as if in shock.

And they were in shock. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back