PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What’s the best division in football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What’s the best division in football?

The NFC east is the best division in Football.

Are people actually listing the AFC East as one of the better divisions?! LOL.

They were 9-7 last year, and absolutely imploded, in epic fashion, to end the season. They were not a good team. How are they going to improve from that this year? I agree that everything could click and they could become a 12-4 team, but you can say the same thing about the Redskins, the Falcons, the Panthers, the Bears, the Vikings, the Packers, the Seahawks, etc. etc.

Although I think the NFC East has best division in football, I really like the Green Bay Packers this year. Aaron Rodgers is a stud! Also, they have an awesome group of receivers and a decent ground game. If the Packers can improve that defense, I can definitely see them push for the NFC crown.

Last edited:

AFC South & NFC East. No real debate about it.

Although I think the NFC East has best division in football, I really like the Green Bay Packers this year. Aaron Rodgers is a stud! Also, they have an awesome group of receivers and a decent ground game. If the Packers can improve that defense, I can definitely see them push for the NFC crown.

Its funny really. I think alot us thought they would be really good last year, and they just couldnt get it done. I agree, I think the Pack could be pretty good this year.

Best division? hmmmm. I think i'd have to go with NFCE, and AFCS. No real surprise with the NFC. I think some people are selling the Cowboys a little short. No, I don't think they will contend for the SB, but they'll atleast catch a WC spot. The Eagles seemed to have improved, and might take that division. I say that mainly because I think little Manning is overated.

As for the AFCS. Houston, to me, is like the Cards. Every year (for 7) I kept saying this is it. This will be the year they shock us. Well, I think Houston is improving, but the Colts, and Titans will stay atop that division. Question is, who wins it? Probably Manning, just because I hate him. :D The Titans will not have much drop off just because of Haynesworth. I really think the new DTs will get the job done. Jags......They're good, but only as good as their QB. Overall though, i'd say the AFCS is the toughest. Its certainly not the East. ;)

NFC West!

(I'm joking.)

NFC East is the best division without a doubt and it's been that way for a while. Every year they have at least 3 teams contending deep into the season.

NFC East, slightly ahead of the AFC South, is the best division in Football.

The AFC East cannot be considered here as long as Buffalo is around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back