PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WFW, ftw (Welker appreciation thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
15 catches on 17 targets for 192 yards, plus 11 yards on a reverse.

Simply incredible.

Quite simply, the JEST chose death by Welker instead of death by Moss.

He won it :)

I've always loved him but more so now....

he is Captain Clutch... always making BIG PLAYS fot US PATS PPL:)

Props to Welker. Dude is a beast. It's as simple as that. Our offense is much better with him in it.

some comments from the jets about WW

New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker carves up NY Jets | New York Jets - - NJ.com

“He doesn’t have any limits,” safety Kerry Rhodes said. “He can do whatever he wants. It’s hard to cover somebody that can run circles around the field.”

“It was hard to get your hands on him,” said cornerback Drew Coleman, who was toasted by Welker plenty of times. “We knew they were going to try to free him up like that to get free access up the field. Once he gets loose and gets going and gets hot, we see what he’s capable of doing.”

“He killed us in the middle of the field,” said Darrelle Revis. “One time he did a triple move route or something. It was crazy. He’s a great player and he beat us today.”
LOL

One more thing I just realized: if the Pats want to extend Welker a few more years this offseason, I'm all for it.

Yes, I know he's signed for two more years, but IMHO he's already earned every single dollar they've paid him, plus all the money they're set to pay him in 2010 and 2011.

I have a Wes Welker autographed football that I won at a Jimmy Fund Auction. It is by far my most prized Patriot item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back