PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WFAN, and Later Wilbon Fixate on Brady's Hair (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other men need to rag on Brady about something ,to make themselves feel better because Brady is pretty much perfect.

why would those 2 balding doofuses comment on anybody's hair. don't they realize they come off as 2 bitter, balding, doofuses.

i had some charger fans try to give me crap about brady's hair. i asked them if that's what they talk about at the coffee clutch, while eating bon bons and giving each other back massages.

It was pretty obvious Tom was beginning to lose his hair a few years ago... But it's looking like it's in great shape now. As someone who is just starting to see his hair thin out a bit, I'm happy for him. He needs to keep doing whatever it is he's doing because his hair looks great.

As for the media... You guys need to remember, Brady is somewhat of a sexual icon. Any changes to his hair will draw attention from the media, especially when there are rumors that he might be losing it.

It's just too bad the sports media feel they need to weigh in on the topic. Really, these stories should be isolated to the world of celebrity news.

Mind you, PTI is known for commenting on the celebrity from time to time, though they're typically not very serious about it.

As for the media... You guys need to remember, Brady is somewhat of a sexual icon.

tom-brady-goat.jpg

Joe Biden has hair plugs.

Many politicians have hair plugs.

Many News Anchors and Sports people have hair plugs.

Sadly, many of the above also seem to mistake them for stem cell implants.

:singing:

In the Fitsy video, talking about the auto accident Fitsy mentioned "deploying the hair bags." Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back