PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WFAN, and Later Wilbon Fixate on Brady's Hair (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Michael Wilbon says Brady looks like a girl

on PTI a few moments ago they were talking about the over/under of when Brady will cut his hair. Tony said he won't cut it, he is going for a rock star look. Wilbon said that he doesn't care about Tom's hair but if it gets much longer he will look like a girl. Tony then asked if he wants to call Tom Brady a girl on national TV. Doesn't mean anything I guess but figured someone would want another reason to hate espn :)
Seriously who cares what wilbon thinks, hes a wast of good cyber ink.

Last edited:

I know.....I just want to see how the posters react

Brady has been getting ripped all day by his own fans. I guess you have the right to free speech in this country only when you are not famous. These guys are just piling on. Why not it's crap on Brady day. Only comes once or twice a year.:singing:

Last edited:

And Wilbon looks like a gigantic piece of excrement with glasses./..NE reason I do not care for him or that show....

Now fans and the media are ripping into Jeter as well for what he said after the game last night. They complain that athletes are boring and say the same old thing after all the games, but when they say something different they rip on them for what they have said. They want it both ways.

Has Michael Wilbon looked in a mirror lately or at least across the desk from him at his partner? Seriously if you look like this:

wilbon_mike_l.jpg
wilbon050703.jpg

You shouldn't be commenting what Brady looks like.

Has Michael Wilbon looked in a mirror lately or at least across the desk from him at his partner? Seriously if you look like this:

wilbon_mike_l.jpg
wilbon050703.jpg

You shouldn't be commenting what Brady looks like.

LMFAO :rofl:

I don't care if Brady looks like 'Annie' or dresses like 'Devine' - If he can pass the ball well enough to win who cares what he looks like.

I never liked that cue ball -
I feel bad for any female getting romped by that ugly basketball head.

Good. Now maybe Kornholio won't be so attracted to him...

Let's move on. Nothing to see here.

If Wilpon could pass up the triple Big Macs and double fries as good as Brady can pass the ball, he wouldn't be a nearsighted,fat, bald headed chicken sexer.

Sex baiting is the same as race baiting, but much easier to get away with. If Brady isn't macho enuf well neither was Joe Montana.

Isn't Wilbon bald?

I never liked that cue ball -
I feel bad for any female getting romped by that ugly basketball head.

LMFAO 10 char

Last edited:

and Wilbon looks like a bloated mutant, so I guess nobody's perfect

Who cares.. this week it was about Moss, Inez Saint, Brady's comments on the fans.. little talk about McCourty, Spikes or Cunningham..

Maybe we should merge this with the "hair plugs" discussion for an omnibus "The National Media Weigh In On Our Quarterback's Hair" thread? :rolleyes:

Talk radio is really starting to turn me off.. a couple of months ago it was "Tiger Talk all of the Time".. earlier in the week it was all Moss Talk.. and today it is about Brady and his comments about the folks in the red seats...

Without regard the media is becoming the message... there is so much to talk about and they choose the most salicious headline of the day.. getting really sick of it.

I gave up on it after SB42. The spygate BS. Guys talking about how the pats cheated to win 3sbs and figured how much each ring cost them in fines from spygate. Going on about how BB "got what he deserved" when they lost to the Giants. Other than NFL 124 on Sirius I do not listen to ANY sports talk radio.

Brady's got hair plugs? That's funny to Rat fan??? Odd, considering their head coach,starting QB and classy RB all sport butt plugs.

Last edited:

He's right, can you guess which one is Nick Mangold?
nfl_nick_275.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye