Westbrook may carry the rock 40 times tonight

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

#12 Jersey

Since Feeley is QB and Westbrook is THE man for Eagles I can see Westbrook getting tons of carries tonight.

Stop Westbrook and this game will be like last weeks result,If Westbrook has some good yardage on run/pass expect a competitive game.

Westbrook is probably the most underrated back in the league and he IS the guy who usually plays well when they win and poorly when they lose.

I would be surprised if Feeley throws for more than 15-20 attempts this game,Even if they are getting blown out.

2. everlong

everlong Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

#12 Jersey

I think Westbrook will get a ton of touches as they'll throw to him a lot but he won't have 40 carries. I wonder who will spy him. I bet its Rodney or AD.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  3. Keegs

Keegs In the Starting Line-Up

i think they'll spy him.

They will throw the westbrook a ton. they always dump off to him especially when they are getting killed.

4. carolinatony

carolinatony In the Starting Line-Up

BB will have a plan to stop him. Game over!
    You won't beat us with a 1 dimensional attact.

5. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

40 times?? that means the Fleagles have to HAVE the ball...nah

6. dhamz

dhamz In the Starting Line-Up

40 rushes? He's not that kind of back and there is no way they would subject him to that kind of pounding.

He'll get the ball a lot rushing and catching but the number is going to be much closer to 20 than 40.

7. Westbrook is an amazing player and probbaly the only player on that team that could start for the pats. BB will take him out of the game no worries. 50-7 pats

8. Skree

Skree PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

#24 Jersey

HAHAAHHAHAA!! -- good one!

9. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

No need to be so cautious. :D

10. FrontSeven

FrontSeven Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

He's great but he's on an island. They know how to take away Westbrook. They have to go to some other guys. Buckhalter? Geeuz, what a long night it's going to be for them.

11. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

If Westbrook carries 40 times.......... we lose.

No chance, to much TOP

12. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Right to GAY............. perfect.

13. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

You forgot to mention you're thin at safety. Are you really expecting JR Reed to play well?

BTW-you really think you'll steal the division from the Cowboys this year again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.