Welcome to PatsFans.com

West Virginia

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mtbykr, Feb 5, 2008.

1. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Apparently on the GOP side, they had the caucus and Romney was way out front with 41% (50% needed to win) So then went back in to vote (no 2nd choice like other states) and the McCain and Huckster camps got together and decided to vote for the huckster so that Romney couldn't win......but there's nothing going on with Huckster and McCain:rolleyes: I wonder what happens when McCain dumps on his deal with the Huckster (whatever that may be)?
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Well Romney's getting my vote in about 2 hours. As CA has split deletages (not all or nothing for the state), and I'm in a red area of CA, my area's delegates have a chances to to go the guy I vote for :)
  3. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

This crap that McCain is pulling just proves how deep a politician he is. I don't vote till next tuesday, but who knows if there will be anyone left to vote for
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +443 / 5 / -2

I'm going to go vote for Ron Paul I think. There really is no other choice at this point.

Maybe the Huckster will be the VP choice for McCain. I don't think that'd be all that great a choice though.
  5. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

I'm going to vote for Romney I think...this crap that the huckster and mccain have pulled is just stupid. I live paul but he has zero chance of winning!
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +443 / 5 / -2

Well, I've ruled out Romney, Huck, & McCain already. Hillary would never get my vote, and I haven't formed enough of an opinion on Obama. So the only option is Paul, who at least talks about fiscal sanity, isolationism, and actually respecting the consitution. My vote is one of principle. I just can't let myself end up voting for people who aren't as bad as the other guy. That's just me though.
  7. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

I'm with you. I'm torn between Romney and Paul....although Paul loses me with his foreign policy which I think is too crazy. ( i like a lot of it, but he goes too far) So between the two ii would rather vote for someone who has a chance to win
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Awefully prouda ya, RW!