PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

West Coast Sports Talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
is saying - not implying, SAYING - that Belichick is "refusing to turn over the papers and audio" and comparing him to Nixon because of that. Has anyone heard ANYTHING besides BB and Kraft both saying "Of COURSE we'll comply and turn over the materials?"

I can't tell if these a-holes are just, like everyone else, totally off-base and ignorant about what is actually happening or if there's some new hitch to all of this. Any news about the handover of materials in Boston or elsewhere?

Thanks.

Really? Thats why BB said he would do what the commish asked yesterday?

23, who's saying that ? I live out here too.

Sounds like old stuff from that stupid Easterbrook article :

"Then we learn that even after the scandal broke and Bill Belichick issued his Nixonian stonewalling statement, the Patriots were still keeping sign-stealing videotapes and notes from past games."

blah, blah, blah.

Nothing here, I don't believe.

"Then we learn that even after the scandal broke and Bill Belichick issued his Nixonian stonewalling statement, the Patriots were still keeping sign-stealing videotapes and notes from past games."

blah, blah, blah.

Yes, it's obvious from the TIMING of the story that they assumed he refused to turn over the stuff.

To see how this stuff gets started and spirals out of control is frightening. Truly.

To see how this stuff gets started and spirals out of control is frightening. Truly.
It will be the lead story on ESNPNews later tonight is my guess :rolleyes:

:bricks:

blah, blah, blah.

AM 570 is going off about it, saying BB is trying to make it hard on the Commish and could get banned for not complying. Now that I'm back at the computer and there's no sign of this as a new development, I assume they're just ill-informed - shocking, I know.

I'm on the phone with them now - anybody have the exact quote from BB and/or Kraft?

This just in: BB is guilty of everything and is completely evil. He soon will be kicked out of the NFL, the IRS will seize every penny he has, his American citizenship will be revoked and no country will allow him asylum because of crimes against humanity. Even God and Martin Luther Dungy have forsaken him. Nothing to back any of this up, of course -- knee-jerk impression and opinion is all that matters nowadays.

There is NOTHING new here...just ill-informed sports talk. We all know this...

Most sports writers are stupid and lazy...and their radio counterparts are much much worse...Just think of the clowns on WEEI...imagine what would happen if they were reporting something on the East Coast.

Three hours, and one week, behind the world.

If i was Kraft i would not comply until the leak that caused the first tape to be released was fully investigated and that proper action would be taken to insure no such other instances occurred!

Yes, it's obvious from the TIMING of the story that they assumed he refused to turn over the stuff.

Totally agree.

I just got off the phone with them, they were fairly cool about backpedalling on that. I also brought up the Pat Kirwin point re: the dolphins games the last few years and they seemed to get that, too. We talked about Goodell overreaching and they brought up Madden, I brought up Jimmy Johnson, etc...

So overall, they were pretty cool in the end.

I just got off the phone with them, they were fairly cool about backpedalling on that. I also brought up the Pat Kirwin point re: the dolphins games the last few years and they seemed to get that, too. We talked about Goodell overreaching and they brought up Madden, I brought up Jimmy Johnson, etc...

So overall, they were pretty cool in the end.

Great! Were you on the air? Did they say where they got the idea he hadn't complied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back