PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljuneau

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
OK, Wes get my "OMG that guy is Awesome! award". He had an incredible game and again showed his incredible athleticism. Even my wife, who doesn't watch football much, saw a couple of his catch and runs and noted how fast he was.

I enjoy watching him play, the man has a lot of heart for the game. He puts 110% effort into every play. He's a class act and I'm so so glad he is a NE Patriot.

He's definitely become the X factor for this team. He makes it just that much harder for defences to adjust. I agree, he gives total effort on each play, and he usually makes the crucial ones.

I'm a little worried about his handling of the football at times but the guy is a friggen weapon. Reminds me alot of Wayne Chrebet.

I'd have to see the video to be sure, but IIRC, on the play where he fumbled, the Cowboys D decided to make something pretty close to a Welker sandwich. :eek:

I'd have to see the video to be sure, but IIRC, on the play where he fumbled, the Cowboys D decided to make something pretty close to a Welker sandwich. :eek:

Yea, that is exactly what my 6 year old son said, "Hey Daddy, he looked like a ham sandwich".

As for the defensive player, who had the fumbled ball positioned a little too close to his family jewels....I was thinking - Now that is a disaster waiting to happen!

Is the freaking man loved the trade when it happened and I rocked my Welker jersey today with Patriot pride!

Is the freaking man loved the trade when it happened and I rocked my Welker jersey today with Patriot pride!

Yes, Christmas shopping for the kids will be easy this year. My 3 year old daughter is getting a Moss jersey, my 6 year old son, a Welker jersey, and my 11 year old daughter a Thomas jersey. Kids already have way too many toys, they need to learn about the important things in life. :singing:

Last edited:
Yes, Christmas shopping for the kids will be easy this year. My 3 year old daughter is getting a Moss jersey, my 6 year old son, a Welker jersey, and my 11 year old daughter a Thomas jersey. Kids already have way too many toys, they need to learn about the important things in life. :singing:

Thats funny, my son asked me for a Welker Jersey today too....... :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back