PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welker = Dustin Pedroia

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I love this guy. He's a little RAT, he plays his ass off, it's not always pretty, but it's always tough, nasty and productive.

Can't believe I was pi$$ed at the compensation. I'm an idiot.

His second half punt returns were huge today.

Last edited:
Welker was a fantastic pickup. He does everything and he is as tough as nails.

Some of us--like myself and Oswlek--embraced Welker's "dark side" early.

But don't worry, hop aboard the bandwagon of the #5 scoring receiver in the NFL (yep, 7 TDs = 5th place). There's plenty of room. :)

What is a dustbin pedroia? Is that a garbage can from Russia or something? Odd.

What is a dustbin pedroia? Is that a garbage can from Russia or something? Odd.

well...that is just classless...and predictable.

hate the red sox all you want, but this mockery of yours isn't funny, it's actually pathetic.

Dustin Pedroia FYI is a player who was drafted by the Red Sox, he is a rookie, short, but a scrappy hard working player who will most probably win the ROY award.
He is also a player who gave up his college scholarship in ASU so his team could offer it to pitchers so the team can improve.

So he is a home grown talent who puts his team above all, and that deserves respect ...not stupid childish mockery

Last edited:
I love this guy. He's a little RAT, he plays his ass off, it's not always pretty, but it's always tough, nasty and productive.

Can't believe I was pi$$ed at the compensation. I'm an idiot.
I was wondering today, how many GM's around the league thought that was a stupid move, giving up a second round pick as compensation for Welker.

his last catch was one of the Biggest completions EVER

Mentioned on another thread I think he deserves just as much praise as Moss. He's perfect for Brady and has worked his balls off since day one.

I like the kid, always plays with a fire inside..

He had some HUGE punt returns.

well...that is just classless...and predictable.

hate the red sox all you want, but this mockery of yours isn't funny, it's actually pathetic.

Dustin Pedroia FYI is a player who was drafted by the Red Sox, he is a rookie, short, but a scrappy hard working player who will most probably win the ROY award.
He is also a player who gave up his college scholarship in ASU so his team could offer it to pitchers so the team can improve.

So he is a home grown talent who puts his team above all, and that deserves respect ...not stupid childish mockery

I make a little joke and you jump into overkill. Heaven forbid someone tread upon your precious stick-and-ball pastime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing