PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welker, Bill Buckner, Asante Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan06

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
All one in the same. Please don't re-sign this choke artist. I don't care how many yards he gets during the regular season, he choked when it matter and had the game in his hands.

So did Hernandez and Branch.. And so did Brady.. You gonna get rid of them all? Or you gonna take your head out of your rear end?

What about Branch and Hernandez? They both had major drops as well.. And Brady didn't exactly hit Welker in stride.

I absolutely want to get rid of Branch. Hernandez has always dropped the ball...whatever, atleast I can live with that and take the good with the bad.

Welker had the game in his hands, and choked period. Don't re-sign him. We have a ton of cap and the best WR FA class ever. GTFO this team.

I absolutely want to get rid of Branch. Hernandez has always dropped the ball...whatever, atleast I can live with that and take the good with the bad.

Welker had the game in his hands, and choked period. Don't re-sign him. We have a ton of cap and the best WR FA class ever. GTFO this team.

Yes, because one bad drop completely undoes five years of stellar play.

I'm sorry but that's absolutely stupid.

Please rewatch the play. If Brady leads him that's a TD. Wes had to jump and twist back against the direction he was going. Yes it was catchable but a very tough catch.

One of many epic fail threads we'll see in the next few days\weeks\months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes