Welcome to PatsFans.com

Were You Appalled By Attack Dog Use In Abu Ghraib??? Check This Out!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Nov 10, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +603 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Were you appalled by that sight in Abu Ghraib?

Guess what ... there is 1 state in America that still uses them.

Unofficial poll request....where do you stand on this practice?

For maximum security prisoners who have committed violent crime...especially crimes against children....I like it...

I'd even work the dogs up a bit for those who committed violent crimes against children before using them against these useless violent humans.

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2006/10/06/usdom14362.htm

Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

I am usually on the left on these issues, but when it comes to corrections and the difficult job they do I am usually on the other side. Dogs are not the best alternative, but an alternative to an inmate who can cause harm to correctional officers who are usually filmed and have to use restraint on the most violent of criminals. I am sure the intent is show of force that will avoid restraint, however sometimes you have to follow through with your threat. No one likes it, but the alternative of sending in 3 or 4 officers into a 6X8 cell to get an out of control inmate sometimes causes big problems.

The major change of corrections has been the burgeoning population, and mixed in there are a few psycho cases... not that it makes it any better, but some of these guys defy all logic and possess extraordinary strength when this happens. There are not a lot of alternatives, I am sure it will be looked at by Advocacy systems.. but have found some of the advocacy systems are also looking at what the CO's face on a daily basis. If there is a logical method and all safeguards have been utilized, the prisoner warned then I have no issue with this method.. as it may cut down on injuries to CO's and make their job easier.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Why Is It Always Bad America:
    Does"Human Watch" have any idea what is going on on the rest of the world, do they ever go to Africa, Iran, China, Cuba, N Korea, Siberia, So America, do they ever report what the Crack Cocaine Mothers in the housing projects of Detroit do to their new born babys who are also "Crack Heads", do these Anti American bastards ever go to India and watch those f-cking animals set a women on fire because she had sex with her neighbor while her husband was out feeding his water buffalo, to avoid being bitten by an attack dog do what the f-ck your told to do.

Bad America:
    When Tipper Gore lets Crazy Al out of the house for some fresh air and he starts Bleating and Raving about Global Warming does this bellowing lunatic ever mention the SUV's in FRANCE.
    :bricks: bricks
  4. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Anything to reduce the chances that a guard who's just there to do his job doesnt get hurt.

If the dog kills the UNRULY violent inmate, so be it.

In fact, I'd love to see it on youtube or even Pay Per View.

Hopefully the dogs are all Rottweilers or Large Pitbulls.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

If the dog "nips" the murdering scum bag the liberals will all be setting themselves on fire.

If the murdering scumbag KILLS the guard you will never hear about it.

America just elected a whole bunch of these looney a$s holes to run the country.
    :bricks: "bricks"
  6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +603 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

RUN HARRY RUN FOR COVER
    ...[​IMG]
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

LOL,LOL Have you been reading how happy the Muslims are at the outcome of the election, one of their first public statements was "We are going to Blow Up The White House" :D

Where did you get that picture of me and my dog, my wife has that on our ice box, I bought that house right after I retired.

I want my bricks :bricks:
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  8. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +487 / 5 / -10

#61 Jersey

I don't get it. Why not just tazer the guy?
  9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -13

Now if you could just learn to see the Islamist as inmates, you would get a better handle on the GWOT ;)
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

They (liberal democrats) will never get a handle on it because to them America is always WRONG, they believe that America sjould never "fight back" they just can't get it through their little "pacifist" heads that there are murderous savages out there that want them dead, watch this whack job Pelosi women, she truly believes that "grinning" will win the war on terror, remember Chamberlain in WWII, he went and played footsie with Hitler, he had tea with the Fuerher, Hitler told this liberal dim wit that he loved England, Chamberlain hurried home to England and told them everything was great, he said they could stop making guns, the next day Hitler almost blew London off the f-cking map.

Beware of the Liberal do-gooders they are as dangerous as the terrorists, and twice as mean. Would any American in their right mind let Howard Dean guard their family?
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2006