Were the pats booed today ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=7493

read it here-kinda surprised if that was the case

And though the Browns played much better in the second half and had the perfectionist Patriot fans booing their team near the end of the third quarter, the loaded Patriots had too much of just about everything in the fourth.

The only booing I recall was after Hanson sent his third short punt out of bounds.

Last edited:
Yeh they booed on that poor punt but I think that wa sthe only time. I laughed when they did that, because that's all anyone on the postgame shows can ever complain about lol.

Listening to the game on tv, I didn't notice any booing....... :eek:

Definitely heard booing after the second straight shanked punt. It sounded more like disgust/agony than anything else, though, and it was definitely aimed purely at the punter.

yes I was there and they booed the punter...I turned to my pops and said that it was wrong...the way this team has preformed no one desrves a boo. think about we havent had a game that we've won by less than double digits. what do we have to boo about?

yes I was there and they booed the punter...I turned to my pops and said that it was wrong...the way this team has preformed no one desrves a boo. think about we havent had a game that we've won by less than double digits. what do we have to boo about?

Our professional punter shanking kick after kick. If that game was vs a better team, those terrible punts could have been extremely costly to the pats. I mean those punts where very bad kicks. One shanked punt during a game? Ok, fine Hansen is human his mistake. But several? Not in this town with this coach.

He should have been bood. More then one shanked kick is garbage. If he cant make routine punts he should get bood then cut. Sorry this is the pro's.

Last edited:
Our professional punter shanking kick after kick. If that game was vs a better team, those terrible punts could have been extremely costly to the pats. I mean those punts where very bad kicks. One shanked punt during a game? Ok, fine Hansen is human his mistake. But several? Not in this town with this coach.

He should have been bood. More then one shanked kick is garbage. If he cant make routine punts he should get bood then cut. Sorry this is the pro's.

bingo, it was after he shanked a punt that he was booed. Hanson was awful yesterday and deserved to be booed. The D covered for him by stopping the Browns O but still I can understand 1 or 2 maybe, but he was completely off yesterday.

bingo, it was after he shanked a punt that he was booed. Hanson was awful yesterday and deserved to be booed. The D covered for him by stopping the Browns O but still I can understand 1 or 2 maybe, but he was completely off yesterday.

Exactly. You shank a punt it's really no big deal. Everyone makes mistakes. You start shanking several punts and becoming a liability to a team,well then there's an issue there. Whether we win or not.

Imagine if he shanked a punt vs Indy and gave them field position at the 50 with 2 min to play? People would go insane.

Last edited:
Ahh the fans have bought into the Belichick cool-aid.......must be that Humble Pie thing.

Ahh the fans have bought into the Belichick cool-aid.......must be that Humble Pie thing.

That second shanked punt was brutal. Gos kicked a stinker to.

I was there and the boos were for the punts, nothing more. Idiot. This goes down with listening to an out-of-town broadcast of a Sox game and hearing an announcer claim "The Sox fans are booing!!" when Youkilis comes up to bat.

I was there and the boos were for the punts, nothing more. Idiot. This goes down with listening to an out-of-town broadcast of a Sox game and hearing an announcer claim "The Sox fans are booing!!" when Youkilis comes up to bat.

They get angry. Angry the sox beat the yankees to win the AL east. Angry they finished with the best record in the majors. Angry they swept the angels like they where nothing.

The pundits get angry they have to give the pats credit. Angry they win.

Losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey