2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
We're the best!

Do not criticize ever.

We're the best!

The Manchurian Fan

Last edited:
Armen Da Pats Fan said:
We're about to lose to the Dolphins at home and ruin our perfect division record...

Not to mention the fact that I am going to have to spend the whole friggin off-season listening to all my Dolfan pals telling me how great thier team is, because it doesn't matter here in South Florida that it was second teamers or third teamers...

It only matter that we lost at home to Miami...

Thanks a bunch, Belichick!

What happened to "we play 16 games"...

Sux

ADPF

Ask them where Ricky will be next week when we're on TV.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
No. The Dolphins play 16 games. We play at least 17. That's the difference. The Dolphins get a head start on the offseason championship.

I am exceedinly happy, and anyone who isn't needs to buy a ****** clue and stop worrying about their own personal pride and start worrying about what's good for the team. IMHO the Pats now have a much easier road to the superbowl, and that' what it's all about not some ******ed Miami fan who doesn't comprehend reality.

I dunno, our 3rd string played pretty well, our starters got some work and got some rest. We don't have a bye to enjoy, so it's nice to be able to get them some rest, and more importantly, ensure that there isn't another Bruschi-type injury that makes everyone want to stick their heads in the microwave and hit HIGH.

Any Fins fan that talks smack about this game doesn't know too much about football anyway....hardly worth the effort to tell them to shut it.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
We're about to lose to the Dolphins at home and ruin our perfect division record...

I'm sorry your idiotic 'phin fan friends will make fun of you, but this is just about the most short-sighted post I've ever read. What happened today is exactly what we needed to have happen.

And if those 'phin fans take pride in beating the Pats 3rd stringers, with a rookie at the helm (who hasn't seen meaningful action as a QB since High School), and Bam Childress playing CB, against the Dolphins STARTERS - then they are bigger losers than you ever thought they were.

Meanwhile, who the F cares about "a perfect division record?" Jeez.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Guys, listen to me because I do not want to have to repaet this again!

You play sports to win.

Period.

Every time.

All the time.

Any day.

All day.

Every day.

You NEVER tank for seeding or to avoid injury.

You play to win and you end up where you end up.

Injuries are part of the game.

You NEVER lay down to a division rival AT HOME the week before the playoffs.

That's it. I am taking a swim in the pool to cool off!
No, I'm sure the attitude was we will play with our backups and try to win (I don't know about tanking the conversion on purpose stuff, I didn't even see it) but if we don't, at least we know we have avoided silly injuries to the starters. I think you're taking this way too hard.

patsox23 said:
Meanwhile, who the F cares about "a perfect division record?" Jeez.
No kidding!!!

We didn't have one last year, but the season still ended OK to me.

Every intelligent coach rests starters down the stretch to prepare for the playofffs. I'm sure that BB appreciates the feedback, though.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:

Not to mention the fact that I am going to have to spend the whole friggin off-season listening to all my Dolfan pals telling me how great thier team is, because it doesn't matter here in South Florida that it was second teamers or third teamers...

It only matter that we lost at home to Miami...

Thanks a bunch, Belichick!

Sux

ADPF

Yes, I'm quite happy. No one was injured, the second and third stringers got some valuable game experience. Stop whining.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Guys, listen to me because I do not want to have to repeat this again!

You play sports to W-I-N.

Period.

Every time.

All the time.

Any day.

All day.

Any day.

Every day.

Regardless of "seeding".

Regardless of injury.

You NEVER tank.

Ever.

You play to win and you end up where you end up.

Injuries are part of the game.

You NEVER lay down to a division rival AT HOME the week before the playoffs.

That's it.

I am taking a swim in the pool to cool off!

No, you play to win championships. If you can't see the good that this loss will help in the long run, then it's too bad. Who cares about what other people say, their starters could barely hold off the 2nd/3rd stringers. Stick that to them.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Play to W-I-N.

Does the Bruschi banner say, "Full Tilt, Some of the Time"?

SO you would have ben happy to see Bruschi Full-Tilting it out there on his calf? To what? Make a statement? Sell some T-shirts?

Perspective.

Let's try to keep things in perspective, Armen. You would have been happy if they won and Brady got hurt?

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
You know what, let's just drop the whole thing...

We respectfully agree to disagree.

If you've played sports, you know you go all out no matter what. There are never circumstances when you hold back. Ever.

ADPF

Yes, there are circumstances. When you've clinched and you'd prefer one position over another. When you don't want to suffer a key injury in a meaningless game. I'm sorry you can't grasp that.

We came withn a 2 point covervsion of taking them into OT. Does anyone doubt that we wouldn't have won that going away if we would have played our starters?

I think that the #4 seed gives us the best chance of making it back to the SB. If that's what happens, we win this game anyway.

Let me ask one question: If we win the Superbowl who the Hell gives a ***** about this game?

Exactly.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Let me ask one question: If we win the Superbowl who the Hell gives a ***** about this game?

Exactly.

We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever.

The Manchurian Fan

Auditioning for the Texans' Head Coach job, cool cover letter!

The big question, ADPF, is how much money you lost on the game?

This is ban worthy as far as I'm concerned.

Richter said:
This is ban worthy as far as I'm concerned.

No! He's normally a good poster and a loyal fan. Maybe he did make a large wager on the game, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes