PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're onto Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of staring down receivers and being sacked 5 times.

Not sure how that relates to what I said. Are you saying he wasn't comfortable?

Last edited:
Not the Patriots way.

LOL, not the least also being completely against NFL rules and probably violating all kinds of state laws as well.

27 points
27 points
20 points

Ya definitely have looked like a 17 point offense.

Going by your logic then we shouldn't discard Brady's historically good/great performance against Wade Phillips defense.

Chicken littles gonna chicken little
Remind me which one of bradys good games vs wade Phillips D was on the road with 2 healthy WR and without a faulk/woodhead/vereen/d lewis?????

27 points
27 points
20 points

Ya definitely have looked like a 17 point offense.

Going by your logic then we shouldn't discard Brady's historically good/great performance against Wade Phillips defense.

Chicken littles gonna chicken little
So given the health of the offense & the game situation, are u saying the offense is more apt to score 27 as opposed to 17? if so Can I have some of that kool aid? My point is the offense is decimated by injury & the defense needs its best game of the year to win. No one (I think) is "bashing the pats" when they're not all too optimi about this game. It's a damn tough spot & the injuries r a killer.

The defense's gonna have to win the game. Play lights out

I think it's fairly reasonable to be worried about tomorrow night game. Broncos have relied on their defense all year long and their offense has improved with Brock under center sonce anyone can actually improve the offense the way Peyton has played. We are depleted with 5 starters out only thing that can give us comfort is we have the GOAT and the Gronk with the GOAT coach game planning for the game. Every point is going to be tough althought it wouldn't surprise me if this is one of those games where the Patriots impose their will and blowout Denver. Let's Go Pats no more injuries

Last edited:
we're really going to need a monster defensive effort to win this one IMO. but the only were able to put up 17on the bears defense. and our defense is alot better than the bears.

hoping we can get some turnovers via fumbles or picks to give us good field position

and their offense has improved with Brock under center sonce anyone can actually improve the offense the way Peyton has played. We are extremely depleted with 14 starters out

Was slightly better with Osweiler and the big reason why was they ran for 170 yards on the ground against the Bears who have bad run defense and just gave up 180 yards on 28 carries to the Packers. One of the Pats defensive strengths is stopping the run.

14 starters are out?

Solder, Collins, Edelman, Lewis and Amendola are the only starters I see that are out. That's not even close to 14.

I'm expecting a loss.

That being said, I hate the Broncos more than any other team except the Ravens.

Started watching the Patriots in the 1970s, and it's always been the Broncos I hate most--until the Ravens.

This current Broncos team is also very easy to hate. Von Miller, Ward, Peyton.

Lots of D-bags.

To be honest, our ability at winning this game rests in the trenches. Brady had no time against the bills and had to throw away half his passes. I believe he was hit more times than he has in years the last game. if the OL gives him more time, Brady likely finds the mismatch. same will be true of this game. But if its a turnstile as soon as the ball is snapped then it could be a long night.

on the other end, the Bears got to osweiller alot. he seems to hold onto the ball when his first read isnt open. If the pats DL can get to brock and stop the run and get us some good field position, we can limit that offense and give us a chance to win a slow grind it out game

To be honest, our ability at winning this game rests in the trenches. Brady had no time against the bills and had to throw away half his passes. I believe he was hit more times than he has in years the last game. if the OL gives him more time, Brady likely finds the mismatch. same will be true of this game. But if its a turnstile as soon as the ball is snapped then it could be a long night.

on the other end, the Bears got to osweiller alot. he seems to hold onto the ball when his first read isnt open. If the pats DL can get to brock and stop the run and get us some good field position, we can limit that offense and give us a chance to win a slow grind it out game
Who do you suppose the mismatch is?

Last edited:
Snow is good for us IMO with all these WRs out...run it..and they will be as well.

Was slightly better with Osweiler and the big reason why was they ran for 170 yards on the ground against the Bears who have bad run defense and just gave up 180 yards on 28 carries to the Packers. One of the Pats defensive strengths is stopping the run.

14 starters are out?

Solder, Collins, Edelman, Lewis and Amendola are the only starters I see that are out. That's not even close to 14.
Brown, silinga maybe (spelling?), and I'm sure there's an OL I'm forgetting about

Brown, silinga maybe (spelling?), and I'm sure there's an OL I'm forgetting about

Siliga is not a starter anymore, was a healthy inactive last week. Tre Jackson also isn't a starter.

Weather: been in the 20's today, cloudy and flurries all day, tomorrow much of the same.

When they say front range that means an entire area almost a 100 miles long north to south. Denver and in particular the stadium doesn't see as much snow as us folks 20 miles south.

Local Denver forecast:

Sunday warms just a bit, but remains cloudy and has a better chance for that wintry mix. Throughout the day snow will fall and may accumulate to a few inches in some sections of the Front Range, the northern Front Range in particular. If you are heading to the Broncos' game, bundle up! Temperatures will start in the low 20s before kick-off anddrop to around 20 by the end of the game. But expect snow falling throughout.

As someone above said, Siliga isn't really a starter anymore and was a healthy scratch. Not sure if you're talking about Malcom or Tarell but I think we have Malcom still.

Amendola, Edelman, Lewis and Dobson (1,741 combined receiving yards) have accounted for 52.3 percent of Tom Brady’s 3,320 passing yards

wow

For the love of god, please be nasty tomorrow, defense.

I'd much prefer to send Kong ~ Gronk, to you Earthlings ~ right after that verminous piece of ****.

Much like Cam Neely coming back and going right after that raw Sewage, Ulf Samuelsson.

We don't send Kong away from people, Bro. We send him after them.

Let him Toss that POS right out of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back