PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey everyone … we’re here in the press box at Gillette Stadium, ready to blog our way through this week’s AFC Championship Game between the Patriots and the Chargers. (Seat No. 341, for those of you scoring at home.) Here are a few pregame thoughts.•Patriots inactives: Matt Gutierrez, Chad Jackson, Mel Mitchell, Antwain Spann, Wesley [...]

More...

Last edited:
Cheers Chris. Always enjoy reading your blogs.

is the wind as bad as they're saying on the network pregame?

Hey everyone … we’re here in the press box at Gillette Stadium, ready to blog our way through this week’s AFC Championship Game between the Patriots and the Chargers. (Seat No. 341, for those of you scoring at home.) Here are a few pregame thoughts.•Patriots inactives: Matt Gutierrez, Chad Jackson, Mel Mitchell, Antwain Spann, Wesley [...]

More...

Nice, If you don't mind could you please get me a bowl of CHOWDA' and a big hot cup of "WHOOOOOOOOOP ASS!" for The "SPARKS". GO PATS!

is the wind as bad as they're saying on the network pregame?

It's gusty but it's not horrible. It is cold and getting colder. I don't think it'll effect the passing game. Maybe a little until they adjust.

Chris, Does you see the wind effecting Brady's passing?

Last edited:
Chris, Does you see the wind effecting Brady's passing?

I do see the Patriots making a few tweaks to their offense, but I don't think it'll dramatically change things. They'll do what they do--if the Chargers try and defend the deep passing game the same way the Jags did, Welker, Watson, Maroney, etc. will have their chance for a big day underneath. I will say this--I wouldn't look for a whole lot of balls to Moss in triple coverage. I do think this makes Maroney more important to the overall offensive game plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye