PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wendi Nix on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I have heard reporting on the Pats and she keeps saying that the Pats players are irritated that they have to answer questions of things they are not involved in with to the camera stuff. Anyone read this anywhere else? All I heard was everyone speaking the company line.

I saw a segment the other day on ESPN where she says the Pats players were embarrassed. They then show Ellis Hobbs talk about it and mentions nothing about being embarrassed. Then Vrabel and I think this is how his quote goes says "we aren't embarrassed". then they show Kevin Faulk and he goes on to say all they are thinking about is the Chargers or something. I'm not sure where she got that opinion based on the quotes they had from those three. And it wasn't like these quotes and video of these three were in a different segment it was all the same one.

I saw a segment the other day on ESPN where she says the Pats players were embarrassed. They then show Ellis Hobbs talk about it and mentions nothing about being embarrassed. Then Vrabel and I think this is how his quote goes says "we aren't embarrassed". then they show Kevin Faulk and he goes on to say all they are thinking about is the Chargers or something. I'm not sure where she got that opinion based on the quotes they had from those three. And it wasn't like these quotes and video of these three were in a different segment it was all the same one.

I suspect she writing what she senses from the players, not what they're saying. Which makes sense, as a player it would bother me to have these questions stuffed in my face. I think it's good for the team, that's right...

TACKLIN FUEL

PS. I realize I'm going a little overboard with the TACKLIN FUEL thing, but I honestly feel that this is a very talented team with the MOST motivation any team has had or will have. Being accused of the level of cheating the pats are being accused of is very very disrespectful. What they did was wrong and Bill/Pats paid dearly, but it's not like they were intercepting the signals and adjusting their calls, which is what we're being accused of. So now we're supposed to question every win this team has had ?? When most of the coaches of those loosing teams think that line of thinking is a joke.

I think we'd be naive to not think that some Patriots player are furious with Belichick.
We won't hear any of them say anything like that, of course.
But I would think there's a certain amount of motivation once the ball is kicked off to play at the highest level humanly possible.
I kinda wish we were playing an easy defense this week just so we could run up the score.
But we have to face it head on against a very talented and athletic defense. Quite a challenge.

Last edited:
You really think there are players that are pissed at the coach ?? I'm naive I guess, this is a time to support their coach not be pissed at him. I suspect some are disappointed, but I also suspect everytime they hear someone question their work, the anger will become motivation to win !!

You really think there are players that are pissed at the coach ?? I'm naive I guess, this is a time to support their coach not be pissed at him. I suspect some are disappointed, but I also suspect everytime they hear someone question their work, the anger will become motivation to win !!

Scratch the word "naive". Who knows.
Well, it's only an opinion for how I think I would feel if a player on the team. Big stretch.
Now all we can do is cheer harder than ever and shove all this crap right back at the NFL.

Last edited:
Well, it's only an opinion for how I think I would feel if a player on the team. Big stretch.
Now all we can do is cheer harder than ever and shove all this crap right back at the NFL.

TACKLIN FUEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we'd be naive to think that the players didn't know. They have to say the right things to the media, but they definitely knew what Belichick was doing. They may be embarrassed that the team was caught and the press coverage the "scandal" received ... that's about the only thing to be embarrassed about.

I think we'd be naive to not think that some Patriots player are furious with Belichick.
We won't hear any of them say anything like that, of course.
But I would think there's a certain amount of motivation once the ball is kicked off to play at the highest level humanly possible.
I kinda wish we were playing an easy defense this week just so we could run up the score.
But we have to face it head on against a very talented and athletic defense. Quite a challenge.

Last edited:
the only thing they are embarressed about is all the rings on their fingers..as they are all very humble.

the only thing they are embarressed about is all the rings on their fingers..as they are all very humble.

There's no reason to be embarressed about the rings on their fingers. The players know they earned them and it's people like you that'll give the team the only thing they coun't draft or buy, a chip on their shoulder. Thank you and keep posting that garbage, we love it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes