PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wendel's Week 5 NFL Picks (Guaranteed 80% Accuracy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 6 teams leading right now (Giants, Colts, Eagles, Chargers, Falcons, Bears) were picked by me. How surprising.

Things already looking good 20 minutes into game day.

Since it's a "guarantee" that means you have 0% chance of losing. Since you have no chance of being wrong, accept the deal and never post here again... when you are wrong.

Since it's a "guarantee" that means you have 0% chance of losing. Since you have no chance of being wrong, accept the deal and never post here again... when you are wrong.

All talk, really tiny sack. :eek:

Giants 24
Seahawks 3

2nd Q / 7:23

People questioning my lock of the week, nice.

All 6 teams leading right now (Giants, Colts, Eagles, Chargers, Falcons, Bears) were picked by me. How surprising.

Things already looking good 20 minutes into game day.

The Colts are tied and look to be down at the half. Chargers are down right now.

The Colts are tied and look to be down at the half. Chargers are down right now.

Out of the 8 games, 5 teams I picked are winning (All by 2+ scores) 2 are tied and one is down by 7.

I'll be fine.

Out of the 8 games, 5 teams I picked are winning (All by 2+ scores) 2 are tied and one is down by 7.

I'll be fine.

Well, fine is a relative term. Besides it is too early in games to figure out if you are fine or not. No game is even in halftime yet. The Packers are in the red zone and could bring it to within 23.

What the hell is a Wendel?

A Wendel is a yapping troll that as not sacked up and put anything behind his Guarantee.

And as for attacking me i jumpedo n to late to make a predictions but i'll challance you next week you put up a 80% predtictions and if you miss them you stop making threads. a nd I will put up predtictions just to shut you up.

Do you have the sack to do it?

With 13 games, 80% is 10.4 or in this case, getting 11 games right. since you guaranteed it, what do we get it you only picked 10 right???? I give you credit for picking them .........

And guess what . . . he's already got three wrong with five games to go!

Does lock of the week mean we can lock the thread?

Indianapolis @ Houston - Right
Tennessee @ Baltimore - Wrong
San Diego @ Miami - Wrong
Kansas City @ Carolina - Right
Washington @ Philadelphia - Wrong
Chicago @ Detroit -Right
Atlanta @ Green Bay - Right
Seattle @ NY Giants [Lock of the Week] - Right
Tampa Bay @ Denver
Buffalo @ Arizona
New England @ San Francisco
Cincinnati @ Dallas
Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville
Minnesota @ New Orleans

Not a great start 5-3.

Last edited:
Oh well, I was wrong. It happens.

62% (5/8) ain't shabby.

Wendel = ignore list for trolling.

Wendel sucks at predictions. We need to trade a 6th or 7th for a prognosticator from the Detroit messageboards. :D

62% (5/8) ain't shabby.

I kinda like this season overall more than last year (except the Pats of course). Everything is more exciting when it is unpredictable.

62% (5/8) ain't shabby.

I love it...your absolute arrogance when starting this thread, when making your first few posts ("Oh, look at me...5 minutes into half the schedule and my genius is pouring through!!!"). Now that you've proven to be completely wrong it's 'Oh well, I was wrong'. I'm not sure it works that way: I was led to believe there was some sort of grand 'guarantee' with these picks.

And btw, 62% is pretty shabby. If Indy didn't have that crazy comeback you'd be at 50%. I could find a drunk monkey to pick against you and he'd win...

vader-fail.jpg

Last edited:
I've predicted 75% of today's games right today and if (When) I win my final two games, I will have finished at 79%.

Pretty awesome, my fans will take a one percent miscalculation.

I've predicted 75% of today's games right today and if (When) I win my final two games, I will have finished at 79%.

Pretty awesome, my fans will take a one percent miscalculation.

Ummm.... 4 losses does not get you 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey