Welcome to PatsFans.com

Wellstone, The Conspiracy Theory, the Movie...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jan 1, 2012.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +243 / 9 / -26

Interesting, there are those out there who believe that Paul was deliberately taken out as he was investigating the roots of 9-11 and was against the Iraq War... coincidence, some do not think so..

Public Execution to silence the other skeptics..

Wellstone: They Killed Him DVD - Documentary on the questions around the death of Senator Paul Wellstone - a www.snowshoefilms.com production for truth

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

What "They" dont realize is that I have all of Wellstone's information on 9-11. I was supposed to be on that flight, but got sick.

I have the documents in a secure place so that if I get hurt, the informaiton immediately becomes public.:D;)

I wish that were true! The scary part is that people like us actually need to worry about what we write here being "watched" by "them". Screw em!
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +500 / 2 / -9

The democrats killed Ronald Reagan.
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The only way Wellstone was killed is if the two pilots on board committed a murder/suicide. Its very likely that the piece of navigational equipment their approach was built around, a thing called a VOR, was giving false positional info; but the system is set up for that. On an approach like that there's a minimum descent altitude. That altitude is as low as you are able to go without being able to see the ground and a pilot just won't hit the ground if he can see it and doesn't want to commit suicide.

This sort of crash happens many times each year in the USA, you don't hear about these accidents because they don't have US Senators on board.
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +799 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

When I was a student pilot even before I soloed my instructor would take action and yell loudly at me if I let the plane get 5 knots slow on approach. I heard of one instructor who'd keep a tree branch with leaves on it in the back seat. If one of his students let the plane get 5 knots slow he's shove that branch in their face and scream "AHHHH you just killed us!!!" as a way to emphasize the point. According to the NTSB these guys were 50 knots slow for 50 seconds.
  7. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is just not accurate. The suspected cause by skeptics was a magnetic pulse weapon a few miles from the runway. The technology has been in place for over two decades.

The biggest question to me was 1) why did the NTSB change the cause twice, from icy wings, to poor visibility, to finally settle on "pilot error? and 2) How is it that the feds and NTSB were at the crash site within an hour (by vehicle), warding off the press and others, when the nearest bureau was at least two hours away?

Wellstone was the only true progressive in Washington, he was presidential, anti-war, and an absolute threat to the Cheney regime.

I'd say the neocons murdered Mike Connell, too. But whatever. One thing is clear: the "plane crash" has become the perfect murder for the spooks. It's almost impossible to investigate.
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Even if someone did shut the engines off from a distance it wouldn't have affected the Airspeed Indicator, the Vertical Speed Indicator or the Altimeter. Those instruments are not powered and have no electronic components of any kind. The rest of the major instruments are Gyroscopic, if power to them is cut they still keep operating perfectly for several minutes the same way a top will spin for a long time with no power.

There's more, its simple to tell if a propeller was turning fast at impact. Those two were. So there's no doubt the engines weren't stopped before impact. Besides, the term 'stall' refers to the wings' ability to hold the plane up. That term is never used WRT the engine(s) Its the wings that stalled and pilots are introduced to preventing that at all costs during their 3rd hour of instruction and that training is a constant, constant thing until a pilot quits flying.
  9. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is your position that a Beechcraft King Air A100 that is 7 miles out from the runway should be able to land itself even if all its electric components go dead?

So then, it was mere pilot error?

I'm still curious about a lot of aspects. Why no public hearing at all? What incinerated the fuselage so completely when the fuel is in the wings? How was the NTSB and FBI on the scene so quickly? Why would the NTSB dismiss any criminal element to the death of a U.S. senator before even beginning their investigation, despite 30 years of surveillance on the man by the FBI and multiple death threats to him? What's the deal with the Zacharias Moussoui connection?
  10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Even if all battery power was lost and if somehow the engines were lost too they still should have been able to glide down and experience a controlled crash going straight ahead with a nearly zero rate of descent. If it so happened that they had a road or a clear field in front of them when they descended out of the clouds they could have had a nearly normal landing to the point that the only way the passengers would have known something was wrong was that there would have been a farm house or gas station out the window instead of an airport terminal.

Think about the Continental flight that 'crashed' on the Hudson river two years ago. They had no engine power at all yet were able to land soft enough that the plane was left floating.
  11. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So then what happened?
  12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +799 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

Both PressCoverage and you were highly interested in Peak Oil and Wellstone.

Not that I mind at all ... I'm used to the new name now. :eat3:
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +500 / 2 / -9

Wellstones Plane crashed.
  14. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Any honest sustainability proponent is interested in the murder of a progressive U.S. senator and the earth's natural limits. Kind of all over the news for over 10 years. ... I'll wager we're both interested in the NFL and holding accountable the rapacious greed of your party too.

Must be the same guy. :rolleyes:

Like I said, let him back in. Compare IP addresses.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +500 / 2 / -9

Whats a "sustainability proponent"
  16. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The exact opposite of someone like you.