PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wellsreportcontext.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphen22

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Just was back at the site and is it just me or is it different with links at the right, Maybe it was due to looking at it on a mobile device the last time.

Oh and after briefly going through it again, can' wait to see Brady opening night.

http://wellsreportcontext.com/

Interesting that this website is being updated. Thought the site was going to be dead

• Agree
Reactions: eom
Damn, that's a long list! Support for Brady appeal?

Bet 'ol Rodger isn't too pleased with this. I thought Kraft said it was done. Guess not and hopefully it continues.

Bet 'ol Rodger isn't too pleased with this. I thought Kraft said it was done. Guess not and hopefully it continues.

My thoughts were that Kraft felt that it was "done" in terms of not choosing to fight the NFL for an appeal, but that he'd be more than happy to see both Brady and team put in a much different light. As far as Goodell's thoughts on this--I'm doubting that he's losing any sleep.

Interesting that this website is being updated. Thought the site was going to be dead

I'm guessing that it's not costing too much to keep up, with some minor additions here and there from time to time.

Last edited:
Loving the apparent ramp up for the 23rd. Do you think Kessler will go all Eric Cartman and lick the tears from Goodies face? I truly hope that POS is arrogant enough to show his face opening night. Would be even better if he was pelted with beer cups full of urine exiting the field.

A man can dream, right?

I'm guessing that it's not costing too much to keep up, with some minor additions here and there from time to time.

I think Kraft went to GoDaddy for the .99 cent domain name. Good thing he bought it when he did. The only name left to purchase with 'Ted wells' in it is 'GoFyourself_TedWells.com':)

I would have guessed the site may still be up but, basically, abandoned. Assuming it is being updated and it is owned by Kraft, I see this as significant (I assume he would have sanction any continued updating)
Whatever anyone thinks of Kraft, it is probably better for the Brady case that Kraft remains angry at Goodell.

I think Kraft went to GoDaddy for the .99 cent domain name. Good thing he bought it when he did. The only name left to purchase with 'Ted wells' in it is 'GoFyourself_TedWells.com':)

I have some interesting content for that site

Loving the apparent ramp up for the 23rd. Do you think Kessler will go all Eric Cartman and lick the tears from Goodies face? I truly hope that POS is arrogant enough to show his face opening night. Would be even better if he was pelted with beer cups full of urine exiting the field.

A man can dream, right?
The thing that scares me is I would be willing to do this.

I would too. Well worth any bail and time in court.

I would be willing to like your post about doing it

A man can dream, right?

Venom pointed in the appropriate direction can be a wonderful thing.

I was wondering why this great article wasn't included. I am thinking because it makes the suggestion that Brady sue the NFL that the Patriots can't put it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes