PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well, well, well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Looks like your Pats remembered how to play defense after all. Wish my team could do that, but I digress.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Last edited:
RS said:
.Good luck in the playoffs.

Thanks RS....just hope we get Teddy back for the first game....need his "soul" out there. Have to admitt didnt look to good early on...but dumping a few guys...like Starks...and the coaches letting the veterans play like last year seems to be helping. The AFC has some excellent teams heading into the playoffs....the Pats will have a tough time but they'll play hard.

RS said:
Looks like your Pats remembered how to play defense after all. Wish my team could do that, but I digress.

Good luck in the playoffs.
lol you clueless clown you know nothing lol open your mouth insert foot you fool lol lol i own you.

patriotspride said:
lol you clueless clown you know nothing lol open your mouth insert foot you fool lol lol i own you.

Speaking of clueless clowns, hows that "curse of Larry Brown" working out for ya numbnuts? LOL. Well maybe you're not that wrong after all. Brown's new team sucks serious ass, and my team is 24-3, good for the second best season start in the history of the NBA. There's your curse of Larry Brown. Nice prediction. lmao.

Beavis said:
Thanks RS....just hope we get Teddy back for the first game....need his "soul" out there. Have to admitt didnt look to good early on...but dumping a few guys...like Starks...and the coaches letting the veterans play like last year seems to be helping. The AFC has some excellent teams heading into the playoffs....the Pats will have a tough time but they'll play hard.

True. We'll see how you guys do against a top offense. Even you guys have to admit that the Dolphins, Bills, Jets and Tampa Bay don't exactly fit in that category. But dominating those teams like you're doing now is a lot better than letting no-name QB's ring you guys up for 300 yards like earlier in the year.

Still think it's the Colts year, but maybe you guys will prove me wrong.

RS said:
Speaking of clueless clowns, hows that "curse of Larry Brown" working out for ya numbnuts? LOL. Well maybe you're not that wrong after all. Brown's new team sucks serious ass, and my team is 24-3, good for the second best season start in the history of the NBA. There's your curse of Larry Brown. Nice prediction. lmao.
it wasnt a predication you stupid moron ,its was sarcasim to point out what a stupid thread you started about theo lol lol im not surprised you cant tell the the difference.youve never been right about anything your whole life now wipe my ass .i own you lol lol

patriotspride said:
it wasnt a predication you stupid moron ,its was sarcasim to point out what a stupid thread you started about theo lol lol im not surprised you cant tell the the difference.youve never been right about anything your whole life

Still flunking "Hooked on Phonics" huh? LOL

LOL. 24-3 and you think they're cursed. LOLOLOLOLOL What a maroon. Were you born that stupid or did you learn that trait from your mother? LMFAO!!

now wipe my ass

No thanks. I'd hate to take away the only job your mom is qualified for. See? Even I'm a gentleman.

your to busy wiping your boyfriends ass what was i thinking lol lol .how about those raiders lol lol

patriotspride said:
your to busy wiping your boyfriends ass what was i thinking lol lol .how about those raiders lol lol
RS said:
Were you born that stupid or did you learn that trait from your mother?

Couldn't even answer a simple question huh? ROTFL. I'll take that to mean you were born stupid AND that trait runs in your family. Wow! You're a real winner all right. I still can't get over the fact you actually think a 24-4 team is cursed. LMFAO!!!

i cant get over the fact that you enjoy wiping your boyfriends ass lol lol lol lol.your mother is cursed lol lol lol.i own you .

Last edited:
Hey patriots pride - why dont you give that smack a rest?

It makes you sound like you are about 9 years old.

Im not a fan of that troll RS but you are just as bad.

Oh, and your signature sucks too - get rid of it.

NM

Last edited:
Priceless! Now it looks like PatriotsCried isn't even liked on his own board! LMFAO!!!

Man, that's gotta hurt to have your own board mates turn on you. Ouch. LOL

Last edited:
RS said:
Man, that's hurts
thats what you said to your boyfriend just before he .well you know the rest.lol lol lol .the sig stays .

First Patriotscried admits he's too stupid to answer even the simplest of questions, and then he gets lectured by his very own board on the stupidity of his posts! LOLOLOL Talk about taking the word "loser" to the next level! Priceless! Come on, tell me, how does it feel to be despised on your very own board? lmao!

RS said:
First Patriotscried admits he's too stupid to answer even the simplest of questions, and then he gets lectured by his very own board on the stupidity of his posts! LOLOLOL Talk about taking the word "loser" to the next level! Priceless! Come on, tell me, how does it feel to be despised on your very own board? lmao!

Dont you get bored of this nonsense RS?

You would surely be better off trying to discuss football like a normal human being - the Raiders are nowhere to be seen approaching the playoffs (which is no surprise) but there must be better ways of utilising your time than this.

NM

I love it!

lutontown_fc said:

You would surely be better off trying to discuss football like a normal human being - the Raiders are nowhere to be seen approaching the playoffs (which is no surprise) but there must be better ways of utilising your time than this.

NM

A poster utilising "utilising". And what he says makes sense too.

Now tell me, RS, what will happen with the Raiders? Is it Norv's fault or is he just a scapegoat for a strange old man with a taste for intrigue, back-stabbing and litigation?

lutontown_fc said:

NM

Bored of what nonsense? Mocking ******s like Patriotscried? Nope.

Talking football from the point of view of an opposing fan? Again, nope. I'm happy to do that anytime.

Mike the Brit said:
A poster utilising "utilising". And what he says makes sense too.

Now tell me, RS, what will happen with the Raiders? Is it Norv's fault or is he just a scapegoat for a strange old man with a taste for intrigue, back-stabbing and litigation?

All I know is my team was supposed to be so much better than what it was this year. Usually when the team underachieves like that, the coach has to go. I've seen a bunch of games where the team just mailed it in. I liked Norv but hopefully next time we get a coach with experience who's proven himself in the NFL.

RS said:
ill tell you how it feels when you tell everybody how it feels to be mounted by your boyfriend lol lol lol lol i own you lol lol

lutontown_fc said:

NM
how does it feel rs to be hated by the entire board lmao lol lol how low can you go .rs is not normal lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes