PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well Well Well, what's shakin' Patsie fans? A gift from your favorite Jets fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pronounced Chowda. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Pronounce it any way you want. It doesnt change the fact that the Chowd is one of the lowest forms of life to exist on this planet.

Hey Sooth, how's it hangin'? Any chance of bringing an old friend back for rival week? Yeah I didn't think so. :D

Last edited:
Hey guys, go easy on Jetman67, his brains are in his biceps, or lack thereof. Saw his mugshot on a thread over on the site him and his oysterbrain pals hang out at showing off his "guns"; total @#$%ing loser and typical meathead Jets fan.

You can't miss him; he'll be the cementhead at the game wearing his "Super Bowl III Champions" tee shirt and his Jets hardhat, there's an original idea.

The most comical thing about Jets fans is their average age is about 25 to 35, meaning basically none of them ever saw their team win a Super Bowl, nevermind play in one. What a pack of losers. Not a single one of them posted here all year, they make the playoffs playing a marshmellow schedule and now they invade this board like the Germans invaded Russia during World War II; I have a feeling both invasions will have the same end result........

Yah, they'd have some cred had they posted here BEFORE the regular season game. Instead, they're siezing their brief opportunity to spew JETS! bravado, an opportunity whose window slams SHUT before 4PM EST this Sunday.

Mangini DOES look like a Puffin, doesn't he?

I'm still waiting for one of those knumbskulls to explain to me how Mangini is in BB's head as this is the crap I have been hearing all week.

BB knocked off Scowler in two AFC Championship games AT Pittsburg, beat Martz the offensive genius and Reid the genuis in two Super Bowls, beat Dungi twice in the post season, yet a first year coach is in his head because his team won by three points despite being outgained by over 100 yards; ok Jets fans, let's hear why........

So Sooth, did you have any trouble reactivating my account?

So Sooth, did you have any trouble reactivating my account?

Why would he want a Chowd C**k Sucker like you back on his site? You are so weak you even personally attack your fellow female posters here. Why would he want someone like you on his site?

Last edited:
Why would he want a Chowd C**k Sucker like you back on his site? You are so weak you even personally attack your fellow female posters here. Why would he want someone like you on his site?

I haven't attacked any female Patriots fans ever. He should reinstate me because people like me. Hell, you drag your ***** over to JN just to see me. :D

Jetman Professional Queef Huffer

Last edited:

can't wait till the long island trash is outta here after sunday

1. There were no personal attacks unless accusing her of sleeping with a Jets fan is a personal attack.

2. I didn't mention a Patriots fan in that thread. I did mention a Seahawks fan that is shacked up with a Jets fan though.

First of all, she is a Patriots Fan!! You have no right to question her loyalty to her teams. You really dont even know her. So what if she is with a Jet fan!! She never did anything to you or anyone here.

First of all, she is a Patriots Fan!! You have no right to question her loyalty to her teams. You really dont even know her. So what if she is with a Jet fan!! She never did anything to you or anyone here.

Sleeping with a Jet's fan ... that means she's still a relative virgin.
1 quick slant and it's over.

Hey Foley! How's it going? Are we going to see you on Sunday?

Cant make it.

I couldnt party even if I scored a ticket and thats a large portion of the fun.

I'm saving my $ and making preparations for the PATS SD or Balt road trip next week. I like that whole hostile territory thing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back