PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well then...Denver it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fungi

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
only questions now are

what am I drinkin' for the game and who do I know that is a Bronco fan that I can harrass

Flying Fungi said:
only questions now are

what am I drinkin' for the game and who do I know that is a Bronco fan that I can harrass

Its not over yet

hop on the coors light train to the rockies

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Damn you you stole my thead idea!

must have been a flashback from my UVM days and partying in Canada :D

it's been over

Patskers said:
Its not over yet

Once the real Jon Kitna showed up....it WAS and IS over.......

kptmorgan04 said:
hop on the coors light train to the rockies

and more free hats and shirts??

thinking about Sierra Nevada Pales and Smuttynose IPAs

but that Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA was pretty good last night... :singing:

Sat night at 8pm....it's go time!!

I hope you guys win there so we can play you after we meet pittsburgh...but I know you really wanted us first not denver and we wanted you not pitt...so we shall see who remains standing after next week....good luck we will both need it.

I'm glad that the Steelers will be in Indy the week before us:

1) They can soften the Colts up a bit. Maybe another torn ACL or two.
2) BB will have the game tape of the Steelers at the Colts. The reason this is so important is because Pittsburgh is our evil alter-ego, just like us in a lot of ways-- 3-4 defensive front, small but physical secondary, good zone blocking running attack and a credible downfield a passing threat. Randall-El = Faulk, Bettis = Dillon, Ward = Givens, Taylor = Asante. The Steelers are our best scouting team.

Now all we have to do is beat the Broncs.

colttales said:
I hope you guys win there so we can play you after we meet pittsburgh...but I know you really wanted us first not denver and we wanted you not pitt...so we shall see who remains standing after next week....good luck we will both need it.

this is the better turn of events--it builds the drama up much better

Flying Fungi said:
this is the better turn of events--it builds the drama up much better
I didnt want this drama.... I am already a nervous wreck!!! I wanted Indy this week to get it over with! oh well, it is what it is

Neither game would be easy but I like playing Denver more. I am confident we can stop their run, that leaves the ball in Plummer's hands. Despite his solid season, that can't be a bad thing.

In a different ... highly-rated ... thread, BoxORox and Bob George played dueling banjoes with lots of good reasons why we're good ... and why we're not so good at altitude.

What matters most to me ... is that NO ONE beats us twice in one season. And the Broncos have had their single triumph already.

Denver

I am boycotting Coors products all week long....

flutie2phelan said:
In a different ... highly-rated ... thread, BoxORox and Bob George played dueling banjoes with lots of good reasons why we're good ... and why we're not so good at altitude.

What matters most to me ... is that NO ONE beats us twice in one season. And the Broncos have had their single triumph already.

Bob sings off key, I had him beat easily with my kazoo accompaniment to that Chris Ledoux classic "He Rides The Wild Horses". :D

BelichickFan said:
Neither game would be easy but I like playing Denver more. I am confident we can stop their run, that leaves the ball in Plummer's hands. Despite his solid season, that can't be a bad thing.

You ain't stopping Sarge, tatum and the dayne train!

Heres to a good game guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back