PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well that sucked ... (i.e., Pats - Broncos post-game analysis from a Denver fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Well that sucked ... (i.e., Pats - Broncos post-game analysis from a Denver fan)

My memory is crap, but I can't for the life of me remember something even close to this happening. The closest I can think of was coming back down 21-6 at home.

The 2006 AFCCG was 20-3 at its "best", after an Asante pick-six if I recall correctly. Was never 27-0, that's for sure.

re: Well that sucked ... (i.e., Pats - Broncos post-game analysis from a Denver fan)

Thanks for coming back!

What I learned this weekend: that I'm absolutely relieved that the Broncos have Manning and Tebow is with the Jets rather than the other way round ...

Can't believe our D put up that lousy of a performance. They knew going into the game what they'd be in for and were just overmatched from the second drive.

The score didn't indicate the type of game it was...there was definitely only one point of the game where Pats fans were nervous, and that was after Thomas' 4th down and 1 catch, where we could've made it a 3 point game with over 5 to play. Other than that, we were never in the game, and we weren't on the same level the Pats were.

Having said that, while most of his passes WERE the short passes people have been saying, I hope you guys see that Peyton is fine. Hopefully he gets some arm strength back as the season continues, but I have no doubt in my mind that he's enough to get this team to the playoffs. We play San Diego on Monday night and then the schedule gets immensely easier.

I predicted a Broncos win, but I also said going into the season I expected them to be 2-3 after 5 weeks, so at least I got something right. If I'm a Pats fan, I'm more excited to see the running game put up 150+ yards each week then I'd be to see Brady put up 300+. If that stays consistent, it's going to take one hell of a defense to beat the Pats this year, which makes me think you guys have your best shot of a championship since...well, I honestly think this might be the best offensive attack you've had, considering the record breaking year was much more one dimensional.

I think we'll make the playoffs, and usually I'd say I hope we meet again, but that's probably the last thing I'd want. If we make the playoffs, I want someone to knock you guys out first, because we certainly can't beat you.

Best of luck the rest of the (regular) season. :rocker:

I speak for many posters here, I think, in saying thanks for dropping by and we hope it sucks again for you in January 2013 at Gillette. Adios.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey