We'll Never Stop the Run Without Big Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sorry, just had to put that up for old times' sake.

How Could We Have Traded Bledsoe?????

How is that for old times sake..... :D

Idiots! And the Pats are in open rebellion, now that Lawyer Milloy is gone! THIS time, they've gone too far!

I think he's a rodeo clown or something. They were desperate.

I am so sick of Tom Brady's inacuracy. We need to trade for Mike Vick.

When are they going to get rid of that scrub Seymour? He's too slow to play DE and too tall to play DT!

cough...Borges...cough

Courtesy of WRONG BOGUS

WRONG BOGUS said:
“On a day when they could have had impact players David Terrell or Koren Robinson or the second-best tackle in the draft in Kenyatta Walker, they took Georgia defensive tackle Richard Seymour, who had 1 sack last season in the pass-happy SEC and is too tall to play tackle at 6-6 and too slow to play defensive end. This genius move was followed by trading out of a spot where they could have gotten the last decent receiver in Robert Ferguson and settled for tackle Matt Light, who will not help any time soon.â€

(quoted from "ThankUMoLewis" who replied to my post on Boston.com)

Another first round pick on a tight end?

DaBruinz said:
[/i]

That is so awesome

PatsFanInVa said:
Another first round pick on a tight end?

be careful now, that is an actual possibility.

DaBruinz said:
[/i]

Did he really say that??

LOL, the memories... A little Wrong Borges anyone? And I quote (Boston Globe Nove 22, 2001):

"Bill Belichick walked the plank this week. Now Tom Brady will decide if he goes off the end of it or not...

The Patriots' personality-challenged coach created a quarterback controversy where none existed when he declared on his Monday radio show that Brady was the team's starting quarterback ''for the foreseeable future."... How those games go, and where Drew Bledsoe goes, will decide a lot of things for the New England Patriots ( By accident, a good call from Borges!!!!!). They'll also decide one thing for Bill Belichick. Whether the future is now or nonexistent for him, because there's no turning back. Some people learn from their mistakes. Others are doomed to repeat them. (Something this douchebag writer knows a lot about...) If you wonder which is Bill Belichick, go ask people in Cleveland if they've ever heard the story of the guy who benched Bernie Kosar for Todd Philcox?

The minute Belichick looked Bledsoe in the eye in his office and told him one thing and then did another he severed, probably irreparably, his relationship with the team's franchise player. Jimmy Johnson did the same thing with Troy Aikman in his rookie season, and it took him four years and several Super Bowls to repair the damage. ...Belichick will not be so lucky. He doesn't have Johnson's personality, which can be as jovial and charming as a snake oil salesman's. Worse, this Patriot team isn't going to win two Super Bowls any time soon.

Man, I never get tired of reading that last line...Wrong Borges. Wrong wrong wrong. Always.

Bill Belichick is pon scum.. Kevin Mannix 2000

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Bill Belichick is pon scum.. Kevin Mannix 2000

"duplicitous pond scum" I believe is the quote. :D

The Players hate their coach --- Courtesy of Tom Jackson about BB after the Patriots lost to Buffalo, 5 days after the Patriots cut Lawyer Milloy and he was signed by the same Buffalo Bills.

The Jets expect him to do that. he can barley move anymore...I guess he is going to have to get his weight up to 450.

My favorite quote that was crazy "in hindsight" was Madden proclaiming that the Pats should play for overtime in SB 36, though he did repent his own words as he saw that he was wrong, something I doubt that Borges will ever be man enough to do.

David Patten will never make this team...well, I guess it's true now!

DaBruinz said:
[/i]

Speaking of Terrell...heard that he will play more in Denver....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back