Welcome to PatsFans.com

Well, I just had a little one-on-one with Calvin Lowry...

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by chunkypony, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunkypony

chunkypony Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Calvin Lowry, DB, Penn State.

I just saw him down in the dining commons, and he was wearing the sweatshirt they gave him at the combine ("DB29", with "Lowry 29 " on the back). I asked him if he had interviewed with the Patriots, and he said no. What struck me about him was the fact that I was taller than him (I'm about 6'1, 6'2). He is definetly a smaller DB, which is what BB usually drafts for (in recent history), but from the way he was watching the girls go by and half listening to what I had to say, he doesn't have the best character perhaps. I would say he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Or maybe he is, and I should be looking at the girls too....
  2. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

From what I have heard see about him, I would think he would be a good late round pick here...any other football players you see there?? Zemaitis??
  3. chunkypony

chunkypony Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yea, I've seen Zemaitis once or twice, but havent spoke to him. I saw Robinson the other day, but he was surrounded by people. I wanted to talk to him about what position he REALLY wanted to play in the NFL, but I couldn't get close enough. Hali is the other guy I've been looking around for, but I've heard he's a bit of a recluse, which may or may not be a good thing as far as his NFL career goes.
  4. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Too receive such enlightenment so young, you are blessed...:eat3:
  5. CoachK

CoachK Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I certainly hope you are soaking up more than some of those guys on the football team (e.g. Zemaitis got a 9 on his Wonderlic, Lowry got a 14, and Phillips got a 15).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.