PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well Hey it is a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownfan80

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm drunk off of 19 Keystone Lights as some of you know, but hey today was a win, even if they came back. At least you saw something of C.Jackson, and at least the running game picked up some great 1st downs. At very least I got some awesome pre-game lovin' so it's a win all around. :D

19 Keystone Lights? You should switch to beer brotha!

Thats what i love about this team. THey will be horribly at times. They will let teams back in and just play lousy. But at the end of the day, they almost always come out with a win.

Brownfan80 said:
I'm drunk off of 19 Keystone Lights as some of you know, but hey today was a win, even if they came back. At least you saw something of C.Jackson, and at least the running game picked up some great 1st downs. At very least I got some awesome pre-game lovin' so it's a win all around. :D

Jeezus.......that must be a record or something......wow......you should be in a Keystone commercial......at least you can still type!!!

u need a kegerator

of course i only have miller lite on tap

(3rd keg this month)

stcjones said:
Jeezus.......that must be a record or something......wow......you should be in a Keystone commercial......at least you can still type!!!

Well, I figure Keystone is half as strong as regular beer (3.5 per volume, compared to 5.6 with most beers), so i really had around 9 and a half beers over twice the time. At least that's the way I figure it. ;)

Box_O_Rocks said:
19 Keystone Lights? You should switch to beer brotha!

I stick with Keystone because I can pretty much drink as much as I want and still be able to get up for work on Monday morning. lol.

Brownfan80 said:

Hopefully SHE doesn't use the term "at the very least" regarding your "pre-game lovin'" - - :)

shmessy said:
Hopefully SHE doesn't use the term "at the very least" regarding your "pre-game lovin'" - - :)

hahaha. :)

I still taste beer this morning, even after I brushed my teeth! holy smokes!

Brownfan80 said:
hahaha. :)

I still taste beer this morning, even after I brushed my teeth! holy smokes!

lmfao..Wow Brownsfan.Thats good stuff..Keystone Light..I should check into that.I drink a six back of budlight and im down for the count.I like the idea of being able to wake up the next morning.Heh.Anyway.You took care of business I see..FIFTEEN catches for Troy to the record..YEAH BABY!..

Patriots4Ever said:
lmfao..Wow Brownsfan.Thats good stuff..Keystone Light..I should check into that.I drink a six back of budlight and im down for the count.I like the idea of being able to wake up the next morning.Heh.Anyway.You took care of business I see..FIFTEEN catches for Troy to the record..YEAH BABY!..

Keystone tastes pretty decent too. It's watered down cheapo light beer, but it's not bad tasting for that (like Beast is).

Yeah, I meant to do the update to my sig last night, but I was too drunk lol.
I went to bed at about 9 I think, so I got plenty of sleep. I had fun, and the Pats won, so it was all good. :)

I am happy for Troy this season, getting to start and all.. he's the man.

19 Keystone lights? Wow, that's over 5 dollars worth of beer!

shakadave said:
19 Keystone lights? Wow, that's over 5 dollars worth of beer!

hahaha, just barely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing