PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well, here's our ADVERSITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Think of it that way. Now we have something to sharpen the focus, for the team to rally around. It's also a chance for Meriweather to grow up fast. Let's hope he can do it.

Think of it that way. Now we have something to sharpen the focus, for the team to rally around. It's also a chance for Meriweather to grow up fast. Let's hope he can do it.

I was thinking that too....and rodney started it...

now people will be casting us off and bad mouthing us....

Could Asante Samuel had played hard ball if he waited till after this news?

You would think it would had affected him signing that tender, but in the end, the Patriots don't let anyone (player or agent) manhandle them. They seem to be a bit stubborn when it comes to stuff like that and it has paid off in the past.

I would post on the Harrison thread, but that thing is pro creating faster than rabbits. Freaking crazy!

You would think it would had affected him signing that tender, but in the end, the Patriots don't let anyone (player or agent) manhandle them. They seem to be a bit stubborn when it comes to stuff like that and it has paid off in the past.

I would post on the Harrison thread, but that thing is pro creating faster than rabbits. Freaking crazy!

as soon as asante gets in one goes out wtf

As I said on another thread, I bet this is why the Patriots relented. There wasn't much "hardball" for Samuel to play other than what he got anyway.

What makes you think this didn't have anything to do with Samuel's no franchise deal. They had refused to do this the whole time, until last week. Something had to happen to change things.

I think we can overcome this, and then get a boost after the 4th game. Remember, we didn't have Rodney around here much the last 2 years, and won 22 games. This is the deepest, most talented Patriots team ever, we will overcome this.

It's a shame for Rodney though, since he has fought hard to come back from so many injuries, but if you do something wrong in the NFL, you MUST pay the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes