PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well Guys Today is game day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just smoked a cigar and walked the neighborhood - and I don't smoke....or walk. Thinking about drinking already and it is 9:25am. Just very excited and a little nervous. GO PATS, I want this feeling again in 2 weeks

Yeah I'm pumped, and somewhat nervous, but I'm always that. For some reason this game seems bigger, perhaps because of "that other stuff" thats on the line also.

Will be heading out to do the shopping in a few so that we're well stocked for game time.

I'm insanely jealous of those of those of you going to the game. HAVE A BLAST!

Go Pats :rocker:

Slept like 3 hours last night. Watched "3 Games to Glory" twice and "XXXVIII Superbowl Champions" DVD's. I am now doing a mad click click on the remote trying to find any blurbs or bumpers on the the Game on NFL Network & ESPN. I live in Virginia, have since I was 3. I have been a PATS fan since I was born, I know this because I was born wearing a #20 Gino Cappelletti Jersey. My whole Family just about is from Brunswick, Maine. I went to my first inside the stadium game of my life this season. My avatar and Signature are shots from that game. I have however tailgated many games. I wish I was there today. OUTLAW Barbecue Parking Lot I am sure is packed to the gills and already starting to come alive. I have plenty of Beer on Ice, wings ready to blaze off in the oven, stuffed jalapenos read to fry, and all 7 TV's tuned to CBS and ready. I have chosen the Blue Brady Jersey for today with Gray Pats Sweats, Patriots Logo Good Luck Socks that haven't been washed since game 1 of this season, Red White & Blue Nikes, the new Brady 50 TD's - Moss 23 TD Receptions - 16-0 T'Shirt, Blue Pats Slouch Cap, Patriots Pewter Logo Necklace on Leather String made from my boyhood football strings, for outside jaunts I have my BB Hoody with sleeves properly removed and Gray PATS Leather Jacket. My little girl has her Pink #54 Bruschi on and is ready to go. The wife has dawned the tight girl cut #39 Maroney Blue Jersey for the day...(NICE!). My truck is hooked up (including Brady Statue on my Dash I now have 81 total Pats Logos on the Truck), all 5 Flags are hanging off the house, and the icing on the cake are the Red & Blue Christmas Lights I hung to illuminate after we win! So, yeah I am a little amped! I know we all share the nervousness of this day. That is why we, the PATRIOT NATION are who we are. We dont just love or Pats, we LIVE OUR PATS! If your a poser or bandwagon fan we will spot you, were gald you have come to your senses but we are also clear that if we loose you will simply go with your #2 team. I hate that saying, a true fan does not have a #2 team. So come on boys, hold the line, pray for Junior, Tedy, Adalius, and Vrabel pray for them to fill the seams and stuff L.T. every time he cuts. Give Ellis and Asante the vision to close down the lanes and stand those recievers up as they come off the line. Give Rodney another couple interceptions. Give young Stephen's foot and leg the strength and accuracy to be there everytime. Most of all give thanks for all we have been blessed with during this truly blessed season. GO PATS! DEFENSE! POWER! HIT HARD! READ THE SCHEMES! Kick those BOLTS straight in the FUSE BOX! YEAH BABY!

Man you're hardcore, I love it!

Slept like 3 hours last night. Watched "3 Games to Glory" twice and "XXXVIII Superbowl Champions" DVD's. I am now doing a mad click click on the remote trying to find any blurbs or bumpers on the the Game on NFL Network & ESPN. I live in Virginia, have since I was 3. I have been a PATS fan since I was born, I know this because I was born wearing a #20 Gino Cappelletti Jersey. My whole Family just about is from Brunswick, Maine. I went to my first inside the stadium game of my life this season. My avatar and Signature are shots from that game. I have however tailgated many games. I wish I was there today. OUTLAW Barbecue Parking Lot I am sure is packed to the gills and already starting to come alive. I have plenty of Beer on Ice, wings ready to blaze off in the oven, stuffed jalapenos read to fry, and all 7 TV's tuned to CBS and ready. I have chosen the Blue Brady Jersey for today with Gray Pats Sweats, Patriots Logo Good Luck Socks that haven't been washed since game 1 of this season, Red White & Blue Nikes, the new Brady 50 TD's - Moss 23 TD Receptions - 16-0 T'Shirt, Blue Pats Slouch Cap, Patriots Pewter Logo Necklace on Leather String made from my boyhood football strings, for outside jaunts I have my BB Hoody with sleeves properly removed and Gray PATS Leather Jacket. My little girl has her Pink #54 Bruschi on and is ready to go. The wife has dawned the tight girl cut #39 Maroney Blue Jersey for the day...(NICE!). My truck is hooked up (including Brady Statue on my Dash I now have 81 total Pats Logos on the Truck), all 5 Flags are hanging off the house, and the icing on the cake are the Red & Blue Christmas Lights I hung to illuminate after we win! So, yeah I am a little amped! I know we all share the nervousness of this day. That is why we, the PATRIOT NATION are who we are. We dont just love or Pats, we LIVE OUR PATS! If your a poser or bandwagon fan we will spot you, were gald you have come to your senses but we are also clear that if we loose you will simply go with your #2 team. I hate that saying, a true fan does not have a #2 team. So come on boys, hold the line, pray for Junior, Tedy, Adalius, and Vrabel pray for them to fill the seams and stuff L.T. every time he cuts. Give Ellis and Asante the vision to close down the lanes and stand those recievers up as they come off the line. Give Rodney another couple interceptions. Give young Stephen's foot and leg the strength and accuracy to be there everytime. Most of all give thanks for all we have been blessed with during this truly blessed season. GO PATS! DEFENSE! POWER! HIT HARD! READ THE SCHEMES! Kick those BOLTS straight in the FUSE BOX! YEAH BABY!

Great Stuff :rocker:

I'm just happy the day is here. I expect to win but am a pessimist by nature and all this time is playing with my mind.

I'm just happy the day is here. I expect to win but am a pessimist by nature and all this time is playing with my mind.

Just think, if the Pats win today we get to wait TWO weeks for the next one.

:)
You guys are so lucky !!
I am a Pat fan in Taiwan.
There is no AFCCG telecast here.
All I got is http://www.channelsurfing.net/ with very low resolution.
And I have to stay up because game time is 4:00 am here.:(
But anyway, I will get my coffee and popcorn ready !!

I wish a Pat blowout !!

GO!! Pat !! :rocker:

:)
You guys are so lucky !!
I am a Pat fan in Taiwan.
There is no AFCCG telecast here.
All I got is http://www.channelsurfing.net/ with very low resolution.
And I have to stay up because game time is 4:00 am here.:(
But anyway, I will get my coffee and popcorn ready !!

I wish a Pat blowout !!

GO!! Pat !! :rocker:

Welcome! We're all excited about the game too! There's a good group of non-US Pats fans on the board to keep you company. :D

Go Pats!

The wait is killing me as well. Is it really only 11:15? Ugh. I've been up since 6:00 AM after going to bed at 2:00 AM!

I can't remember ever feeling this anxious about any Boston sports event. Maybe it's just because I am living in the present.

GO PATS!

The wait is killing me as well. Is it really only 11:15? Ugh. I've been up since 6:00 AM after going to bed at 2:00 AM!

I can't remember ever feeling this anxious about any Boston sports event. Maybe it's just because I am living in the present.

GO PATS!

----------------------

Hey, a 17-1 record is something to be proud of.

Chargers 27 - Pats 21.

Sorry in advance.

Last night was one of those times I am glad I play games, to pass the the time until I could pass out I was playing some Call of Duty 4 with a fellow Pats fan who is a member of my Call of Duty 4 clan. We spent almost half the time talking about the game then we did shooting the enemy. I have been up since 7, I stayed in bed for an extra 30 or so minutes thinking about tonight before I moved and started getting ready, as yesterday felt like the longest day ever waiting for today.

WORD UP ON THAT BRO! I spent alot of time playing MADDEN 08 in the last 72 hours. HEY PATRIOT NATION, not that it matters but in those games I am now 8 and 0. With the highest game being 112 to 32 and Bradyt throwing for 11 TD's, 976 Yards and 0 Interceptions. OH if only MADDEN were true! GO PATS GET EM BOYS!

----------------------

Hey, a 17-1 record is something to be proud of.

Chargers 27 - Pats 21.

Sorry in advance.

SCREW THAT NOISE! Are you effin kidding me! PATS 41 CHARGERS 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back