PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well Done New England - Kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obidan

On the Roster
Reaction score
You are now 3/4 of the way through your "Screw Roger Goodell Tour". One more game on the tour for the ultimate 4-0 "screw you". Keep up the good work.

Hopefully my 0-2 Saints can turn it around on Monday against the Falcons. Tenth anniversary of the dome re-opening after Katrina. A blocked punt would be nice.

yeah, that was a tough loss for the Saints last weekend. I know you guys can turn it around. New orleans has always been a resilient team. Thanks for the shout out and best of luck the rest of the way!

Thanx Obidan, WOW! Whatta' game! Proud Of Pats all around performance tonight.

Definitely know what City Of NO, your fan base, Saints, Payton have gone through and your coach has been All Class and hoping Saints turn it around, Good Luck.

Here's a clip of what NFL Films made of that day @Obidan referred to.

Thanks for the link, AD. A little over 11 years ago I had a house with 13 people (11 NO area evacuees) 5 dogs and a cat. It was an experience for sure. I can assume many similar stories could be told from the northeast after Sandy.

I was there for the Super Dome re-opening. It was electric for sure. For me, a fan of the Saints since their inception in 1967, that was the biggest win in Saints history. Even bigger than the win over the Colts in SB XLIV. It meant that much at the time.

Beat Buffalo and thumb your nose at our favorite commish. Thank God that Tagliabue was the commish back then, or there would probably be no NO Saints right now.

Sort of did a Saints tribute in my latest Hitler (as Goodell) parody @Obidan

The part where he says "I would not wish that on Stalin" to "I would not wish that on Sean Payton"

Last edited:
Best of luck to you ....Brees is a class act and Payton is a great coach. Thanks for congrats on win....every fan in reality should despise goodell and call for his head. All this legal crap did is DAMAGE the NFL. For the first time in the history of the game viewership (people watching) has declined significantly. Sales of jerseys and concessions also down a lot. And....more and more people are not paying up the money to go see games.....all so Lord Douche could fill his ego quota and napoleon complex (you know....making up for small male private parts ....to keep it clean). Anyways.....he's made millions ....but hopefully Lord Douche....will be gone soon

Best of luck again to the Saints!

QUOTE="Obidan, post: 4738937, member: 3832"]You are now 3/4 of the way through your "Screw Roger Goodell Tour". One more game on the tour for the ultimate 4-0 "screw you". Keep up the good work.

Hopefully my 0-2 Saints can turn it around on Monday against the Falcons. Tenth anniversary of the dome re-opening after Katrina. A blocked punt would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Best of luck to you ....Brees is a class act and Payton is a great coach. Thanks for congrats on win....every fan in reality should despise goodell and call for his head. All this legal crap did is DAMAGE the NFL. For the first time in the history of the game viewership (people watching) has declined significantly. Sales of jerseys and concessions also down a lot. And....more and more people are not paying up the money to go see games.....all so Lord Douche could fill his ego quota and napoleon complex (you know....making up for small male private parts ....to keep it clean). Anyways.....he's made millions ....but hopefully Lord Douche....will be gone soon

You are now 3/4 of the way through your "Screw Roger Goodell Tour". One more game on the tour for the ultimate 4-0 "screw you". Keep up the good work.

Hopefully my 0-2 Saints can turn it around on Monday against the Falcons. Tenth anniversary of the dome re-opening after Katrina. A blocked punt would be nice.

Thanks, stcjones. I was laid off in June of 2015 and had to let my season tickets go this year. Hell, due to health issues, I only made the last game last season. Gave all my tix away to Saints fans. I don't sell to the opponents. As long as Goodell is running the show, employed or not, I'm not sure I would get season tickets again. Sad because I am a 50 year fan of my beloved Saints.

Thanks, stcjones. I was laid off in June of 2015 and had to let my season tickets go this year. Hell, due to health issues, I only made the last game last season. Gave all my tix away to Saints fans. I don't sell to the opponents. As long as Goodell is running the show, employed or not, I'm not sure I would get season tickets again. Sad because I am a 50 year fan of my beloved Saints.
I sincerely hope that both your health and employment situation improve. Thank you for the kind words about our team. I am ashamed to admit that back when the NFL was screwing you guys over, I did not follow the story all that carefully and just sort of assumed the NFL would handle it correctly and fairly. Just typing those last few words makes me cringe now. I too am close to a fifty-year fan ...of the patriots, of course... And I can't believe what the league has done to piss off fans like us.

QUOTE="Obidan, post: 4738937, member: 3832"]You are now 3/4 of the way through your "Screw Roger Goodell Tour". One more game on the tour for the ultimate 4-0 "screw you". Keep up the good work.

[/QUOTE]
Lord Douche....LMAO....bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back