PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well at least one member of this board is real happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
She hasn't been around for a while but Seahawkspatriotschick must be happy Seattle is in XL. If only the Pats could have been there she would have had a dream matchup. Must say I'm rooting for the Seahawks with Hasselback and Tatupu on the team.

PatsRI said:
She hasn't been around for a while but Seahawkspatriotschick must be happy Seattle is in XL. If only the Pats could have been there she would have had a dream matchup. Must say I'm rooting for the Seahawks with Hasselback and Tatupu on the team.
Wonder if Mosi was there? Anyone see him?

PatsRI said:

Me too. They make Massachusetts proud. :)

Don't even remind me of her... she's spending all her days now on NFLfans and annoying the hell out of me. I also question her Patriot loyalty... and wouldn't be surprised if a Seahawkschic showed up next year and her old account went unactive.

Michael said:
Me too. They make Massachusetts proud. :)

I have lived in both states my whole life, pretty much!!!!.....So I hope all of New England is rooting for The Seahawks instead of the Steelers.... ;)

The Steelers will most likely have the hugest fan support out there for this Super Bowl.....But we are the most loudest, NICE, loyal fans that have been waiting 30yrs for any kind of championship with the Hawks.....Hope to see alot of Seahawks there in Detriot..... :rocker:

drew4008 said:
Don't even remind me of her... she's spending all her days now on NFLfans and annoying the hell out of me. I also question her Patriot loyalty... and wouldn't be surprised if a Seahawkschic showed up next year and her old account went unactive.

Thanks Drew :eek:
I'll remember that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes