PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well at least Adam wont wear no 4 in green bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Since Lord Farve has that right, as we wait on baited breath if Lord Farve is going to play this yr.... This could be a dark day in Pats history.... if adam leaves...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Since Lord Farve has that right, as we wait on baited breath if Lord Farve is going to play this yr.... This could be a dark day in Pats history.... if adam leaves...

A dark day would be if we lost Brady or Seymour. Anything else and it's just another day as a Patriots fan.

True, I should say this would be the darkest day since Curtis Martin bolted for the Jets... Cutting Milloy was only a short time effect ( 1 game).. What Adam has done would be more darker...

huskeralk said:
A dark day would be if we lost Brady or Seymour. Anything else and it's just another day as a Patriots fan.

You won't be saying that when Jose Cortez is lining up to kick the game winner against the Colts.

SoonerPatriot said:
You won't be saying that when Jose Cortez is lining up to kick the game winner against the Colts.
That would be hard since Cortez signed with the Colts. :D

I'm not really sure why Green Bay would want to invest so much in a kicker. If I'm assuming the Pats were already willing to give Vinatieri as much as Janikowski if not a bit more, why would GB be willing to make him the even more highest paid kicker? They won 4 games last year, I don't think the kicker is their biggest hole. I know they had a lot of injuries on offense, but wouldn't the money be better spent on getting players to provide depth to those injuries?

T-ShirtDynasty said:

He did? Hell, I feel better already. That's at least one stiff we won't have in the AV replacement pool. thank god for small blessings.

For some personal reason, Adam wants to move on. And if one person in a relationship wants out, there is nothing the other party can do.

mac said:
For some personal reason, Adam wants to move on. And if one person in a relationship wants out, there is nothing the other party can do.
I dunno why, but I think you're right. Almost reminiscent of Ty Law talking about this deep desire to show the world that was HIM and NOT Belichick's schemes that made him the player he is (was).

But what's Adam's motivation for getting out? I mean, at first many assumed he just wanted to get to a dome team, or at least out of the blustery weather, to prolong his career.... but him even considering Green Bay shoots that theory out of the water.

:confused:

Brady will remain a Patriot for years

Seymour is gone....better get used to the idea

2007...C'Ya

the draft will really outline what the Pats plan for the next few years is...

SoonerPatriot said:

Jose Cortez won't be lining up to do anything for the Patriots period.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Well it is Cortez, maybe he kicks it backwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back